AfroChic Diani Beach | Hotel Afrochic Diani | Elewana AfroChic Diani Beach | Mombasa South Beach Accommodation | Hotel AfroChic Diani Beach | Boutique AfroChic Diani | Afrochic Diani Boutique Hotel | Elewana AfroChic Diani Beach | Afrochic Beach Hotel | Afrochic Boutique Hotel AfroChic Boutique Retreat | Afrochic Retreat | AfroChic Boutique Retreat | Ukunda Accommodation | Mombasa South Coast Accommodation | Mombasa South Coast Hotels | Ukunda Hotels
AfroChic Diani Beach is a villa-style hotel situated on the pristine white sands of Diani Beach, South Coast of Mombasa, 27 km south of Mombasa Island. The boutique hotel is 28 km from the Moi International Airport.
Ukunda Airport is a 1hr flight from Nairobi and a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Moi Airport (Mombasa) is a 1.5-hour drive via the Likoni Ferry. Daily scheduled flights are available from Wilson Airport Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi, and Masai Mara. Private charter planes and helicopters can also land in Ukunda.
10 guestrooms are comprised of 1 executive suite, 8 deluxe rooms, and 1 junior suite. Each en-suite guestroom has an individual African design and features a minibar, air conditioning, safe, tea/coffee-making facilities, and satellite TV.
The onsite restaurant serves a variety of “A la Carte” Gourmet Menus featuring Italian, Mediterranean, Indian, Swahili, and other Ethnic Specialties with accents on fish. The seafood is brought daily from the ocean and locally grown fruits and vegetables are used.
Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining room, on the veranda, by the poolside, in the garden, on the gazebo, on the beach, or in the privacy of their bedroom balcony.
The bar is well-stocked and offers a wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks. AfroChic Diani Beach has a library, an outdoor pool, and barbecue facilities.
There is a massage parlor that specializes in massage treatments, manicures, and pedicures. The hotel can create personalized packages for weddings, renewal of vows, or other functions.
Activities in Afrochic Boutique Retreat include jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sea kayaks, bodyboards, kite surfing, golfing, windsurfing, and sup.
Guest may also enjoy exploring the Reef life, Mombasa City tour, deep-sea fishing, mangrove bird watching, and visits to the Shimba Hills reserve, Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary, and Kisite Marine National Park.
Afrochic Beach Hotel Non Residents Room Rates
2023 AfroChic Diani Beach Mombasa Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Half Board basis (breakfast & lunch or dinner) + service charge, catering levy, and Value Added Taxes
4th Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||360 US Dollars||490 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||220 US Dollars||305 US Dollars||250 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||360 US Dollars||490 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||19th Dec 2023||220 US Dollars||305 US Dollars||250 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
20th Dec 2023
|3rd Jan 2024||510 US Dollars||705 US Dollars||560 US Dollars||
780 US Dollars
* Check-out Time is 10:00 am and Check-in Time is 2:00 pm
* Supplement for Full Board is 30 US Dollars per person per day
* Children under 12 years sharing with an adult(s) stay for free
* Children aged 12 to 17 sharing with an adult(s) 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* Children aged 12-17 in their own room (minimum 2 children) pay 75% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* Minimum number of nights bookable at this property between 5th January and 19th December 2 Nights
* Minimum number of nights bookable at this property between 20th December and 4th January 7 Nights
* Rates are exclusive of laundry, all drinks, massage and beauty treatments, telephone calls, babysitting, activities, transfers, and gift shop purchases
* The all-inclusive supplement includes the full-board package and soft drinks, beer, spirits, wine, teas and coffees, and refreshments (on the property) at a supplement of 75 US Dollars. The supplement excludes champagne, private cellar wines, and premium spirits/beers
Activities Excursions at an Extra Cost
* One-way airport transfer to/from Ukunda – 73 US Dollars
* One-way airport transfer to/from Mombasa – 125 US Dollars
* Mombasa city excursions (full day, maximum 4 guests per vehicle) – 158 US Dollars
* Private ‘lobster & champagne’ beach dinner (minimum of 2 guests) – 225 US Dollars
* Snorkeling at the Robinson sandbank – Adults 50 US Dollars & Children 42 US Dollars
* One-way transfer to/from Ukunda or Mombasa when staying 4 nights and above – Free
* Dolphin safari (full day, minimum of 2 guests) – 142 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Deep sea game fishing (6 hours, minimum of 2 guests) – 500 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Golf package, 18-holes (including hire of clubs, green & caddie fees) – 79 US Dollars Per Person Including Children