Albizia Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Nakuru | Albizia Self Catering Holiday Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro | Kembu Cottages Campsite | Albizia Cottage Kembu | Kembu Cottages Nakuru | Kenana Farm Njoro | Kenana Dairy Farm Njoro | Nightingale Farm Njoro | Nakuru Cottages | Kembu Cottages Njoro | Kembu Cottages Holiday Rentals | Nakuru Self Catering Cottages | Nakuru Cabins | Nakuru Accommodation
Albizia Cottage at Kembu Farm is a self-catering holiday house located in Kenana Farm just 8 km beyond Njoro and 30 minutes from Nakuru Town. The cottage is a 3-hour drive from Nairobi, approximately 80 km.
Kenana farm is one of Kenya’s leading breeders of Fresian Dairy Cows, Kenya’s leading Race Horse Stud, and home to a healthy rotation of crops. The farm is self-sufficient with timber and wood with their own eucalyptus forests.
To help counter unemployment in the district the farm also provides a home for the highly successful Kenana Knitters women’s group. The cottage offers a convenient stopover point for those planning trips to Lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, and the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Albizia cottage is one of the 8 Kembu cottages on Kenana farm built during the late twenties, and has been restored back to a unique but affordable self-catering holiday home. It consists of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom (both en suite), a well-equipped kitchen, a lounge and dining area with a cozy fireplace; and a spacious verandah (great in the morning sunshine) which all combine to make for a homely setting.
There are lovely historical photos of Major Herbert Pease and his family who developed the farm when he retired from the police force in Sudan. The farm was the southeastern corner of Lord Delamere’s original Equator Ranch.
Guests eat either in the conservatory or can be hosted in the main farmhouse. For a more informal option, meals can be taken in the bar. For a more informal option, meals can be taken in the bar. There are numerous day trips within easy reach of the farm. These include Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Bogoria National Reserve, Menengai Crater, hikes into the Mau Forest on Mt Loindiani, and up Kiplombe Valley.
The enjoyable hours spent exploring the wilds of this wonderful area are made more idyllic knowing there is a warm and inviting base awaiting your return.
Albizia Self Catering Holiday Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Prices
The rate for the whole Cottage Per Night on a Self-Catering Basis
|Dates From||Dates To||Cottage Price Per Night
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||160 US Dollars|
* Rates above are Bed Only Per Cottage Per Night
* Half Board and full-board rates are available upon request
* Extra bed allowed maximum two beds allowed – 20 US Dollars per bed maximum one bed allowed
* Kembu offers complimentary Farm walks. Other organized activities are charged for Archery, Orienteering, Educational, Obstacle Courses, Bird Walks, Chameleon walks, forest crafts, etc. Charged per person for a full day, half-day, or per single activity
Cottage Catering – Dinner & Breakfast and Lunches Will Be Served To Guests In Their Cottage
* Adult – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 58 US Dollars
* Infant – 4 Years And Under Complimentary Cottage Meals
* Adult – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 68 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 28 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 38 US Dollars