Almanara Luxury Boutique Hotel & Villas Diani
Almanara Luxury Boutique Hotel & Villas Diani is a 5-star luxury resort located in Diani Beach about 50 km from Moi International Airport, Mombasa. The hotel is about 50 kilometers from Moi International Airport and is 40 kilometers while Likoni Ferry.
Tucked amidst the towering palms and tropical gardens, Almanara boasts a spectacular 5 bedroom Boutique Hotel plus executive 6 Garden Villas. The Boutique Hotel comprises 3 ocean view rooms and 2 Ocean suites. Each of the 5 rooms is fully air-conditioned, with an en-suite bathroom.
The 3 deluxe ocean view rooms feature, walk-in wardrobe, private verandah, and en-suite bathroom and shower complete with imported Italian marble and mosaic with vanity units. The 2 deluxe Ocean suites have a spacious seating area, dressing table, and private balcony overlooking the swimming pool and ocean below.
The executive Garden Villas comprises 6 Garden Villas. Each executive villa has 3 double en-suite guestrooms, air conditioning, a cloakroom, personal chef, and maid services. The furniture blends all the modern amenities with traditional African decor.
The villas have open-plan dining, living areas with satellite TVs, and fully furnished rooftops which are ideal for unwinding, reading, sundowner, and even stargazing. There is an expansive changing area that leads onto a spectacular marble-clad bathroom with vanity units, separate shower, and Jacuzzi style bath.
There is also a study with Satellite TV, a bar, and a library. Sails Beach Bar and Restaurant are set on the beachfront within Almanara and have both stunning and unique breathtaking pieces of architecture. Guests enjoy a wide selection of fresh seafood along with local and international dishes.
Almanara Luxury Resort Diani Beach has a health and wellness spa that offers a variety of massage and beauty treatments. There are Yoga, Pilates, and meditation classes. Guests can enjoy massages in the spa, on the verandah of the Executive Villa, or on the private rooftop terrace.
Guests can wander down to the centrally located swimming pool, where the sunken bar offers barbecue snacks along with a variety of beverages throughout the day.
Water activities in Almanara Luxury Resort Diani Beach include windsurfing, kite surfing, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, and snorkeling. Other activities include golfing, tennis and horse riding, village visits, and dhow excursion to the Wasini Island and the Kisite National Marine Reserve.
Almanara Luxury Boutique Hotel Diani Accommodation Rates
Almanara Luxury Boutique Hotel Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full board and accommodation, (food and beverages, including water, soft drinks, beer, house wines – excluding champagne, spirits, and premium wines) + Full use of facilities – including; swimming pool, Jacuzzi, table tennis, table football, SurfLeo Water sports Centre (equipment rental) + Airport transfer to and from Ukunda / Mombasa (1 pick up and drop off per booking)
Boutique Hotel Room Rates
|Dates From||Dates To||Deluxe Ocean View Room
Per Person Per Night
Deluxe Ocean View Suite
6th Jan 2023
|30th Apr 2023||300 US Dollars||340 US Dollars|
|1st May 2023||31st May 2023||Closed||
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||300 US Dollars||340 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||30th Sep 2023||440 US Dollars||
500 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|19th Dec 2023||300 US Dollars||340 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||5th Jan 2024||480 US Dollars||
530 US Dollars
* For Garden Villas Rates, Kindly click here
* No children under 12 years of age at the Hotel
* 25% supplement for single person bookings
* Almanara is closed from 1st May – 31st May 2023
* Children under 12 qualify for a 50% discount on the rate shown
* Late departures on request 30% surcharge of the prevailing rate
* Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with prior notice
* Check-in from 1300 Hours & Check out 1100 Hours (Timings flexible pending availability)
* The minimum stay at Almanara Luxury Resort is 3 Days (excluding 15th December to 5th January)
* Please note the Presidential villa is the price on application and subject to separate terms and conditions
* Between 20th December & 5th January the minimum stay allowed is 5 Nights and a minimum 4 Guests
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Outside activities and excursions
* Laundry services (No dry-cleaning)
* Meals at Sails Beach Bar & Restaurant
* Massage & beauty treatments at cloud nine health spa
* Trip to the sand island aboard Almanara’s own N’galaw
* A variety of massage and beauty treatments at the Cloud Nine Health Spa
* Tennis & Golf at the Leisure Lodge Country club (10mins from Almanara)
* Diving, kite, and windsurfing courses can be organized through SurfLeo Water sports Centre