AndBeyond Kleins Camp Serengeti National Park is located on a 10000-hectare wildlife concession (24,800 acres) in Loliondo Game Controlled Area that shares borders with both the Serengeti and Masai Mara national parks. Andbeyond Klein Camp leases this land from the Maasai and is for the exclusive use of the guests who stay here. Set at the edge of the Kuka Hills, commanding breathtaking views of the valley through which hundreds of thousands of Serengeti wildebeest and zebra migrate, in addition to excellent year-round game viewing.
Andbeyond Kleins Camp is located 23 km south of the Masai Mara in Kenya and borders the Serengeti National Park to the east. A number of scheduled airline services operate a morning scheduled flight from Arusha Airport in Tanzania to Klein’s airstrip, followed by a 1-hour leisurely game drive to Camp. There are also daily flights from Zanzibar/ Dar-es-salaam; the flights take approximately two hours.
AndBeyond Kleins Camp Serengeti National Park consists of just 10 intimate cottages made of local stone and makuti thatch, with rich wooden floors and classic interiors.
The highlight of Klein’s Camp near the Serengeti is that you will be staying on the path of the Great Migration when the Wildebeest and Zebra migrate from Tanzania and head for the Masai Mara in Kenya.
Each cottage has an en-suite bathroom and private veranda, where guests can marvel at some of the best views of the Serengeti while sipping on a delicious cocktail. A diversity of resident wildlife, including huge elephant herds, can be viewed from everywhere in the camp – even the kitchen boasts unforgettable views.
The lodge amenities include; In-Room Massage, Sparkling Lodge Pool, Signature Shop, Wi-Fi, and Swarovski Binoculars. Fresh vegetables picked from the camp’s shamba, or organic African garden, are used to create wholesome dishes. Dinners are served in the main dining area, which is graced by a large open fireplace.
Activities available at the lodge include; Bird watching, Balloon safaris, Action-packed day and night game drives, specially planned breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the bush, authentic Maasai community visits, relaxing in the swimming pool, and extensive bushwalks into the Serengeti unique in Tanzania and an absolute highlight.
Other Accommodation Options Available in Serengeti National Park | Click Here
AndBeyond Kleins Camp Serengeti National Park Accommodation Rates
AndBeyond Kleins Camp Serengeti National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Accommodation on a Full Board Basis (3 meals daily) + soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas, and coffees & refreshments
|Dates To||Per Person Sharing||Double Room
11th Jan 2023
|31st May 2023||680 US Dollars||1,360 US Dollars||2,400 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2023||31st Aug 2023||1,200 US Dollars||2,400 US Dollars||
4,300 US Dollars
1st Sep 2023
|31st Oct 2023||950 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars||3,400 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||20th Dec 2023||680 US Dollars||1,360 US Dollars||
2,400 US Dollars
21st Dec 2023
|10th Jan 2024||1,200 US Dollars||2,400 US Dollars||
4,300 US Dollars
* Minimum 2-night stay
* Kindly ask for a special Honeymoon offer
* Single Supplement – 50% of the per-person rate
* Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and may change
* Private vehicles are available at an additional cost and subject to availability
* Children Aged 0 – 2 years Free of charge in a cot. Subject to cot availability
* Children aged 6 – 16 years, sharing with 1 or 2 adults – 50% of the full adult rate
* Children aged 6 – 16 years in own room – 1st child pay full adult rate, 2nd & 3rd child pay 50% of adult rate
* Private vehicles are available at an additional cost. Rates are per vehicle per day, from 6 am to 6 pm on the same day
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Telephone Calls
* Administration fee
* Safari Shop purchases
* Park and concession fees
* Scheduled Safari activities
* Refreshments on a game drive
* All items of a personal nature
* Transfers not stipulated above
* Infrastructure tax of 1.50 US Dollars per person per night
* Tourism Development Levy of 3.75 US Dollars per person per night
* Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits, and cigars