Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is a luxury safari accommodation perched on the edge of the famous Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania. The crater is one of the Wonders of the World and a designated World Heritage Site. Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is only 5 km from the Ngorongoro airstrip or a 2 hours transfer by road from the Manyara airstrip and – from Arusha the journey by road takes (4 hours) 190 km / 119 miles. The nearest town is Karatu, which is about 30 km away and is an agricultural-rich hinterland where intensive subsistence agriculture and large-scale wheat farming are practiced). The Lodge lies within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which covers more than 8 000 square kilometers (3100 square miles) of the pristine African wilderness.
Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge consists of three adjacent, glamorous camps; Ngorongoro Crater Lodge North Camp (12 Suites), Ngorongoro Crater Lodge South Camp (12 Suites), and Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Tree Camp (6 Suites).
Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Maasai-inspired suites perched on stilts on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater. Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater has 4 rooms that can be turned into triple rooms i.e. can add an extra single bed.
Each camp has its own sitting and dining areas, with private butlers who provide warm, personal service. Lodge amenities include; A signature Safari Shop, a Tanzanite store, an In-room massage, a Wine store & A private sundowners site.
From the outside, this unobtrusive lodge resembles a magical Maasai village, set in classic crescents; each stone and thatch suite has spectacular views of the crater from large glass windows in the bathroom, lounge, and bedroom, yet is almost invisible from the crater floor.
Each of the exclusive camps operates independently. Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge has family rooms as follows: 1 family room (2 inter-leading suites). The family rooms accommodate a maximum of 4 guests and are ideal for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
Activities at the Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge include; game drives, hiking, wine tasting, lion learnings, cultural visits, walks & hikes, walks within the lodge grounds; crater floor banquets; day trips to Olduvai Gorge and Shifting Sands; walking safaris on Empakai Crater Black rhino, magnificently tusked elephants, flamingos, hyena, lion, etc.
Other Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation Options | Click Here
Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Accommodation Rates
Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a Full Board Basis (3 meals daily) + soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas, and coffees & refreshments
|Dates To||Per Person Sharing
2 adults and 2 children
11th Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||1,640 US Dollars||3,250 US Dollars||5,800 US Dollars|
1st Mar 2023
|31st May 2023||980 US Dollars||1,950 US Dollars||
3,400 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Sep 2023||1,640 US Dollars||3,250 US Dollars||5,800 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2023||31st Oct 2023||1,100 US Dollars||2,200 US Dollars||
3,900 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|20th Dec 2023||980 US Dollars||1,950 US Dollars||3,400 US Dollars|
|21st Dec 2023||10th Jan 2024||1,640 US Dollars||3,250 US Dollars||
5,800 US Dollars
* Minimum 2-night stay
* Single Supplement – 50% of per-person rates
* Children aged 6 – 16 years, sharing with 1 or 2 adults – 50% of the full adult rate
* Children aged 6 – 16 years in own room – 1st child pay full adult rate, 2nd & 3rd child pay 50% of adult rate
* Private vehicles are available at an additional cost. Rates are per vehicle per day, from 6 am to 6 pm on the same day
* Flights land in Manyara Airstrip Transfer time to Andbeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is 1 Hour 30 minutes by road
* Children are classified as such if they are 16 years and younger. The recommended age for children traveling to the lodges is 8 years and older
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Telephone calls
* Administration fee
* Airstrip Transfers
* Safari Shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits, and cigars
* Tourism Development Levy, park fees, Crater fees, and conservancy fees
* Scheduled return transfers from the Airstrip to Ngorongoro Crater Lodge