Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village | Tengeru Cultural Tour | Tengeru Village Tours Arusha | Coffee roasting | Coffee Growing Process | Coffee Walk Day Tour | Tanzania Coffee Farm visits | Tengeru Village Tours | Arusha 1 Day Tour Tengeru Village Cultural Tour | Tengeru Tanzania Cultural Tour | Arusha Day Tours
Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village is a day tour to a village called Tengeru located 12 kilometers from Arusha town, along the Arusha-Moshi in Tanzania.
The tour takes about 5-6 hours and allows you to immerse yourself in local life as you interact with villagers at a small village just outside of Arusha. Get a taste of local life on this Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village from Arusha.
After discovering what life is like in a traditional Tanzanian coffee-producing village, walk around a coffee plantation to see coffee and other crops farmed. Enjoy homemade lunch at a local family home.
Finally, master the art of roasting and grinding coffee, and then sample a cup of your very own brew!
Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village Highlights
* Enjoy a lunch of local specialties at a local family’s home
* Explore the village of Tengeru, which is situated just outside Arusha
* Enjoy a walking tour through the village to get an up close look at local farming life
* Learn to roast and grind your own coffee, then sample the product of your hard work!
Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village Itinerary
0900 Hours: After breakfast at your hotel/ residence we pick you up and travel to the village of Tengeru, located just 20 minutes from the city, close to the rugged slopes of Mt Meru.
1000 Hours: Upon arrival, we begin our tour by walking on the narrow village roads with your guide and meet some of the local villagers as they go about their daily routines.
Predominately a coffee-growing village, Tengeru maintains its existence with small sustainable farming projects, where proceeds are fed back into the community. Visit the fields and coffee plantations to discover how coffee and other crops are farmed.
Learn about the origins of coffee, how to plant and harvest it, and find out what it takes to get coffee from the fields and into your cup.
1200 Hours: Enjoy a freshly prepared traditional lunch that is served for you in the home of one of the local families.
After sampling the local delights, put your newfound knowledge of coffee to test by roasting and grinding your very own beans.
1430 Hours: When done, finish your Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village by tasting a cup of your own brew, before heading back the bus to Arusha with your guide.
Arusha Village Coffee Farm Visit Day Tour Tengeru Village Prices
Tengeru Village Coffee Farm Rates Includes:
Soft Drinks + Local Lunch + Government taxes + Round Trip Transport from Arusha to Tengeru Village and back & Service of an English speaking professional African Spice Safaris Driver Guide
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 3 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Duration (approximately) 5 hours 30 minutes
* Tour returns to the original departure point at approximately 1500 Hours
* Dress standard: We strongly recommend modest clothing. This means covering shoulders and no short shorts
Tengeru Village Coffee Farm Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)