Balloon Safaris Maasai Mara National Reserve | Balloon Safari Kenya | Hot Air Balloon Safaris | Hot Air Safaris | Mara ballooning
Hot Air Balloon Safaris | Balloon Adventures Maasai Mara Kenya | Maasai Mara Balloon Ride | Hot Air Balloon Safaris Kenya
Hot Air Balloon Safaris Prices | Balloon Ride Maasai Mara Cost | Hot Air Balloon Safari | Maasai Mara Hot Air Balloon Safari
Balloon Safaris Maasai Mara National Reserve Kenya | Balloon Safaris Maasai Mara | Hot air balloon safari Kenya
Maasai Mara Reserve Safari Ballooning Kenya
Balloon Safaris Maasai Mara National Reserve is operated by Transworld Safaris. A hot air balloon ride is a must do activity while in the Maasai Mara! Transworld Safaris has been operating Hot Air Balloon Safaris in the Mara for over 20 years from 3 bases:
* Mara Serena Lodge: Mara Serena Safari Lodge
* Mara Safari Club: Camps close include Ngerende Island Camp, Exploreans Mara Rianta, Mara House & Richard’s River Camp) etc
* Mara Sarova Camp: Camps close include Sarova Mara Camp, Mara Sopa Lodge, Mara Simba Lodge, Siana Springs, Mara Bush Tops, Keekorok Lodge, Sekenani Camp, Tipilikwani, Sentrim Mara Camp & Mara Leisure Camp) etc
Due to the early time (0500 hours) in which balloon safaris are operated, African Spice Safaris can only organize for client transfers to the respective balloon sites from camps or lodges close to the launch points.
Balloon Safaris Maasai Mara National Reserve Flight Description
0500 Hours: Our early morning Hot Air Balloon Safari includes a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate before departure.
0530 Hours: Then follows a transfer to the lounging site, hot air balloon ride and a gourmet breakfast upon landing. After breakfast in the bush you enjoy a wildlife game drive in a safari land-cruiser through Maasai Mara game reserve.
1100 Hours: The balloon operation ends with a return transfer back to your lodge/ camp. The balloon flights in the Mara travels with the wind so you experience no turbulence’s and the only noise you hear is the occasional firing of the burner by the pilot.
The elevated view from the hot air balloon allows you to appreciate the magnificence of Maasai Mara, offering a unique perspective, great viewing and photographic opportunities of the amazing scenery.
In addition you also get a different perspective of the herds of antelope, buffalo and elephant. With a bit of luck you will see some of the predators and other members of the Big 5 such as leopard, rhino or lion.
Balloon Safaris Maasai Mara National Reserve Flight Prices
Hot Air Balloon ride Rates Include:
First flight certificate + Full English breakfast + Sparkling wine after landing + 1 Hour flight
over Masai Mara Game Reserve & a Transfer back to your lodge with a game-drive en-route
(7 to 11.99 Years)
|1st January 2021
|31st December 2021
* All children flying have to be accompanied by an adult
* Hot Air Balloon Safaris does not carry children under 3 years of age
* Child Policy: 3 – 11 years is consider a child above 12 years is considered and adult
* Bring with yousomething warm to wear on top (fleece or a sweater), a hat, camera and binoculars – nothing too heavy
* Typically, the Balloon Safari itself is approximately an hour long (weather permitting), followed by breakfast in the bush! You are then driven back to the lodge/ camp with game viewing en route