Baobab Tented Camp Tarangire National Park
Baobab Tented Camp Tarangire National Park is a luxury accommodation located in a secluded area of Tarangire National Park, arguably one of Tanzania’s best National Parks. With river views, Baobab Tented Camp is situated in Kwa Kuchinia.
Tarangire is one of the best parts of Northern Tanzania with the largest wildlife concentration per area. The park is famed for its massive herds of elephants, a true sense of wilderness, and a gentle backdrop of baobab.
Driving from Arusha Town takes about 2-3 hours while flying from Arusha takes 45 minutes to the close Kuro airstrip followed by a few minutes’ transfers to the Camp.
Baobab Tented Camp Tarangire National Park has only 10 Semi-permanent En suite Luxury Tents which include a family room, each guest tent has an en-suite bathroom with a shower and vanity. The flourishing rooms are designed to make you feel at home in the wild, with thin canvas walls that allow you to sleep and wake up to the sounds of the wild Serengeti just outside your door.
Magnificent tented suites with a breathtaking view of the Serengeti National Park from the outside. Baobab Tented Camp is known for its uncompromising elegance and breathtaking beauty. In the midst of breathtaking nature, pure tranquility can be found.
The Camp features accommodations; A dining, Bar & Lounge, Campfire, Solar Electrical power (24 hours), a Private bathroom with cold and hot showers, Bush breakfast and Bush dinner, a Romantic Dinner, Internet services (WIFI) & Radio call for every tent.
Activities available from Baobab Tented Camp include; 4×4 Game drives experience, Walking safari, Night Game safari, Local cultural Excursions, Balloon flights, Sundowner, etc. Tarangire is famed for its massive herds of elephants, a true sense of wilderness, and a gentle backdrop of baobab. It’s a lesser-visited but more intriguing park on the northern circuit.
Baobab Tented Camp Tarangire National Park Accommodation Rates
Baobab Tented Camp Tarangire National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board (Breakfast/Lunch or Picnic lunchbox/Dinner) + Tea and Coffee during meals + Mineral Water & Value Added Tax
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||230 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||530 US Dollars||175 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||30th Jun 2023||175 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||435 US Dollars||
145 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Oct 2023||230 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||530 US Dollars||175 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||21st Dec 2023||175 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||435 US Dollars||
145 US Dollars
22nd Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||230 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||530 US Dollars||
175 US Dollars
* A bed levy of 1% per person a night is not included
* Rates are exclusive of concession fees which are payable at the National park’s entry gates
* Christmas And New Year’s Eve Supplement – A supplement of 25 US Dollars per person/ per night on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec, and 1st of Jan
* Children under 4yrs sharing with adults – Free
* Children above 15 years will be charged the full adult rate
* Children under 12 years are not allowed to stay alone in a tent
* Children between 4-15 years occupying their own room will be charged 75% of the room rate
* Children between 13-15 years occupying their own room will be charged 75% of the single room rate
* Children between 4-15 years sharing with 1 adult will be charged 75% of the adult per person sharing rate
* Children between 4-15 years sharing with 2 adults will be charged 50% of the adult rate per person sharing
* Lunch – 25 US Dollars per person
* Dinner -25 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch box 15 US Dollars per person
* Private dinner can be arranged for a supplement of 30 US Dollars per person per meal
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)