Bisate Lodge Volcanoes National Park Rwanda | Bisate Lodge Accommodation Rates | Bisate Lodge Activities | Volcanoes Rwanda Gorilla Trekking | Volcanoes National Park Rwanda Accommodation | Accommodation in Rwanda | Accommodation Volcanoes National Park | Hotels Near Volcanoes National Park Rwanda | Where to Stay in Volcano National Park | Hotels Volcanoes National Park Rwanda | Cheap Volcanoes National Park hotels | 5 Star Luxury Volcanoes National Park | Volcanoes Rwanda Lodges Camps
Bisate Lodge Rwanda is a luxury accommodation situated on the edge of Volcanoes National Park in northwest Rwanda. Bisate is close enough to Kinigi, the headquarters of Volcanoes National Park.
It is set near the small village of Ruhengeri and is accessible from Ginseli or Kigali via aircraft flight or road transfer, providing an excellent base for visits to the park and gorilla trekking. Rwanda’s capital city Kigali is 3 hour’s drive from the lodge.
The lodge features 6 en-suite forest villas that embody Rwanda’s rich culture. Edifying cultural interactions, sophisticated, health-conscious dining, and exuberant hospitality all make your stay superior.
Each bedroom includes a double bed, bedside tables and lighting, a desk and chair, a separate seating area, and a private veranda with sweeping vistas over the park. The spacious bathroom features a black oval, resin bathtub in the center, two sinks with leather-framed mirrors, a walk-in brick rain shower, a separate toilet, etc.
The main lodge is a timber, stone, and thatch building, with wide windows onto the park. It has two stories and is divided into three separate compartments, each with a domed roof. Guests will ascend a flight of steps to arrive at a viewing deck, before entering the upper story, which contains the lounge, dining room, and bar.
The lounge features plenty of seating around a cozy fireplace, snug rugs, and a corner bar and among the ground floor rooms, there is a wine cellar, with a choice of seating areas and a glass of wine waiting for someone to taste!
Activities available from Bisate Lodge Rwanda include; Gorilla trekking at the nearby Volcanoes National Park, trekking, birding, guided walks, and cultural experiences. Enjoy a wonderful couples treatment in the spa after a captivating day of trekking.
Volcanoes National Park protects the steep slopes of this magnificent mountain range, home of the endangered mountain gorilla and a rich mosaic of montane ecosystems, which embrace evergreen and bamboo forest, open grassland, swamp, and heath.
Bisate Lodge Volcanoes National Park Rwanda Accommodation Rates
Bisate Lodge Volcanoes National Park Rwanda Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on full board basis( all meals) + All local drinks + Laundry + Some Lodge activities, complimentary in-room welcome massage, wireless internet connection in-villa only & local Government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
5th Jan 2022
|28th Feb 2022||3,800 US Dollars||5,050 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2022||31st May 2022||2,270 US Dollars||
3,500 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||3,800 US Dollars||5,050 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||2,270 US Dollars||
3,500 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|28th Feb 2023||3,800 US Dollars||5,050 US Dollars|
* Minimum stay of 2 nights
* Children aged 15 years and older are welcome and pay the same rate as adults
* Minimum age restriction of 15 years for gorilla tracking, standard adult rates apply
* Children may stay in a villa on their own, however, they will need to pay for a single supplement
* Bisate Lodge has 6 guest rooms which can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests sharing per room, as a twin or double
* Lodge activities off-site – accessed by walking: guided visits to the Bisate reforestation site, guided visits to the nursery school in the Bisate Village
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Departure tax
* Curio purchases
* Visas where required
* Travel to/ from Bisate
* Additional in-villa massage treatments
* Premium imported brands and champagne
* A fully comprehensive travel insurance policy (with medical and evacuation insurance) valid from the date of itinerary confirmation
* Gorilla permit fees (1,500 US Dollars per person, per permit – subject to change)Extra day trips & excursions booked with park authorities or local tour operators