Canoe Safari Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania | Canoeing in Lake Manyara | Lake Manyara National Park | Lake Manyara National Park Canoeing | Lake Manyara National Park Activities | Things to Do in Lake Manyara National Park | Andbeyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge | Tanzania Boating Canoeing
Canoe Safari Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania offers guests an opportunity to see an incredible array of birdlife, including thousands of pink-hued flamingos.
You can get very close to giraffes, elephants, buffalos and other animals grazing on the shoreline. All from the comfort of your canoe. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and the beauty that surrounds you on this 2.5 hours canoe safari.
The tour is available either in the morning or afternoon and begins with a transfer from your hotel to Lake Manyara National Park. Once in the park, we drive to our launching site called the Endala picnic site. Here you will go aboard a stable two-man canoe.
The equipment used is a stable 2 person fiberglass canoe. This canoe safari perfectly combines the excitement of a game drive with the relaxation of being out on the water.
Accompanied by a qualified guide, the canoe glides over the smooth lake water (20m offshore) as you look for interesting birdlife such as flamingos and many other bird species.
You’ll also be able to spot a number of other animals grazing on the shoreline and quenching their thirst. You should be able to see zebra, giraffes, elephants, hippos, and even buffalo as you cruise up the water at a leisurely pace.
Canoe safaris in Lake Manyara availability dependent on water levels.
Canoe Safari Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania Rates
Canoe Safari Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania Rates Include:
Drybags + Backrests + TANAPA canoeing fee + Paddles and foot wash + Quality two-man canoes + Game drive along the way + Lake Manyara Park Entrance Fees + Transfer to and from the launching site + Return transfer to and from Lake Manyara National Park & 2.5 hours on the water with one qualified experienced guide
|Dates To||Price Per Person
(Based on Sharing Safari)
|1st Jan 2023||31st Dec 2023||
Request For Rates
* Age Limit: 8yrs+
* This activity is rated as low to medium
* Guests will need to pay TANAPA Conservation Park Fee – 50 US Dollars Per person adult & child 8 to 15 years pay 15 US Dollars
* A guide will lead you to the launching site and will escort you along the shores of the lake, all the way around, and back to the launching site
Canoe Safari Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania Rates Exclude:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Accommodation in Arusha
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)