Cedar Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Nakuru | Cedar Self Catering Holiday Cottage Rates | Kembu Farm Njoro | Kembu Cottages Campsite | Cedar Cottage Kembu | Kembu Cottages Nakuru Kenana Farm Njoro | Kenana Dairy Farm Njoro | Nightingale Farm Njoro | Nakuru Cottages | Kembu Cottages Njoro | Kembu Cottages Holiday Rentals | Nakuru Self Catering Cottages | Nakuru Cabins | Nakuru Accommodation
Cedar Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro is a self-catering guest house located just outside Nakuru about 180 km from Nairobi. The cottage is a convenient stopover point for those planning trips to Lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, or en route to the Masai Mara.
Cedar cottage is one of the 9 Kembu cottages on Kenana farm and is located on a large 900 acre/ 400ha farm just 8 km’s beyond Njoro and 30 minutes from Nakuru Town.
This holiday home is only a 3 hours drive from Nairobi and is spaciously designed in its own private garden. There is a double room and a twin room both with en-suite bathrooms.
The large social area in Cedar Cottage makes this unit an ideal choice for larger family groups using it in conjunction with another cottage. Maximum 2 extra beds for children allowed.
Cedar cottage has an open plan social area including a kitchen, dining area, and lounge with a brick fireplace. Its elevated and spacious verandah overlooks an expansive private garden and stunning views of the farm and Great Rift Valley.
The cottage has been designed with mobility-impaired access in mind. It has wide doorways, grab rails, easy-to-use taps, and wheelchair-accessible showers.
There are numerous day trips within easy reach of the farm. These include Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Bogoria National Reserve, Menengai Crater, hikes into the Mau Forest on Mt Loindiani, and up Kiplombe Valley.
Kembu Farm activities include: Collecting eggs, farm walks, machine milking at the Dairy, hand milking, feeding the calves, visiting the horses and foals, sheep shearing, spinning, and carding demonstration, bird walking, visiting knitting projects, and shopping.
Additional activities are chameleon walk, butter making, bushcraft (fire lighting, shelter/ tent construction, cooking bread dough on a stick), archery, obstacle course, wide games, marshmallow cooking, around a fire, and bar games – pool, darts, etc.
Cedar Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Nakuru Accommodation Prices
The rate for the whole Cottage Per Night on a Self-Catering Basis
|Dates From||Dates To||Cottage Price Per Night
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||195 US Dollars|
* Rates above are Bed Only Per Cottage Per Night
* Half Board and full-board rates are available upon request
* Extra bed allowed maximum two beds allowed – 20 US Dollars per bed maximum two beds allowed
* Kembu offers complimentary Farm walks. Other organized activities are charged for Archery, Orienteering, Educational, Obstacle Courses, Bird Walks, Chameleon walks, forest crafts, etc. Charged per person for a full day, half-day, or per single activity
Cottage Catering – Dinner & Breakfast and Lunches Will Be Served To Guests In Their Cottage
* Adult – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 58 US Dollars
* Infant – 4 Years And Under Complimentary Cottage Meals
* Adult – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 68 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 28 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 38 US Dollars