Cheetah Tented Camp Tsavo West | Cheetah Tented Camp Lions Bluff Lodge, Tsavo, Kenya | Lions Bluff Lodge Tsavo West | Cheetah Tented Camp Rates | Cheetah Tented Camp West National Park | Lions Bluff Lodge Campsite | Cheetah Tented Camp Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary | Tsavo West Lodges | Tsavo West Camping | Tsavo West National Park Accommodation | Budget Camp in Tsavo West | Tented Camp in Tsavo west | Tsavo West Accommodation
Cheetah Tented Camp has 4 permanent tents uniquely and perfectly situated on the lower side of Lions Bluff Lodge within the 48,000 acres of the private conservancy, the Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary – Tsavo West!
What sets the camp apart from the rest is our superb location on 48,000 acres of the private conservancy, with uninterrupted views and the vast amount of wildlife, the game viewing remains exclusive.
The small camp features 4 canvas walk-in-style tents that have comfortable twin beds and 2 tents that can be converted to double beds. All tents have en-suite bathrooms, a bucket shower, and a flush toilet. The best aspect is your private verandah with a spectacular view.
The tents overlook the stunning Conservancy below with a different perspective than Leopards Lair! You are closer to the many herds of elephants, giraffes, eland, and more than pass by below while you are sipping a cold drink on your private tent terrace or our lovely little bar/lounge.
Tents can be booked on a full board basis or hired just on a “sleep-in basis” and you can cook your own meals if you prefer in the fully equipped kitchen. The camp can also be booked on either full board, game package, or exclusive use of the entire camp. For those on a game package, the staff is on hand to assist with planning, for the activities on offer.
The common guest mess area is positioned to embrace the panoramic sunsets and for dining or simply relaxing. All meals are prepared in the Cheetah Tented Camp kitchen, offering delicious home-cooked meals, with all dietary requirements taken into consideration. All meals are served in the main mess area, of the Cheetah Tented Camp.
Activities in the Cheetah Tented Camp include bush breakfasts, day game drives, nature trails, bird walks, village visits, night game drives, bush walks, and sundowners. Guests can also go for Eye Go Game Spotting (EGGS) which helps to raise awareness and funds for local community projects.
Other activities include Battlefield Tour, Cultural Trip at Lumo, Nature Trail around Lions Bluff, Lake Chala & The Farm Tour, Climb Kasigau, Climb Taita Hills, Indigenous Forests, Visit Lake Jipe, and Shetani Lava Flow & Mzima Springs.
Cheetah Tented Camp Tsavo West Accommodation Rates
Cheetah Tented Camp Tsavo WestAccommodation Rates Include;
Accommodation Only(Without Meals)
Rate Per Person Per Day
|7,000 Kenya Shillings||
70 US Dollars
Amenities provided to campers
* Pergola Shelter
* Communal flush toilets, hot & cold showers
* Firewood @ 500 Kenya Shillings per bundle
* Gas cooker & Gas Stove 500 Kenya Shillings per day
* Kitchenette (without utensils or sockets) – 100 meters away
* Kuni stove that can be used for cooking and as a firepit in the evening, to avoid bushfires
Sanctuary entrance fees
* 37 US Dollars per non-resident adult/ 19 US Dollars per child per night
* 300 Kenya Shillings per citizen adult/ 150 Kenya Shillings per child per day
* 1,000 Kenya Shillings per resident adult/ 500 Kenya Shillings per child per day
* (6 – 12 seats) – 750 Kenya Shillings per day
* (Up to 5 seats) – 530 Kenya Shillings per day
* (Over 12 seats) – 1,500 Kenya Shillings per day
* Extra lunch – 4,000 Kenya Shillings per person
* Packed lunch -3,500 Kenya Shillings per person
* Drinks Supplement – 3,000 Kenya Shillings per person per day. Inclusive of all soft drinks, local beers, house wines, gin & vodka (excluding fresh juices & cocktails/mocktails)