Deas Gardens Guest House Naivasha | Dea’s Gardens Naivasha | Dea’s House | Dea’s Gardens Lake Naivasha | Lake Naivasha Holiday Rental House | Dea’s Gardens Naivasha Kenya | Accommodation Naivasha Guest Houses | Guest House Naivasha | Naivasha Cheap Guest Houses | Naivasha Town Guest Houses | Naivasha Self Catering Houses | Lake Naivasha Hotel
Deas Gardens Guest House Naivasha is a lovely property of 10 acres on the shores of Lake Naivasha approximately 80 kilometers north-west of Nairobi, the country’s capital city.
The cottages and guest house is located 2 Kilometers off Moi South Lake Road. Dea’s Gardens Guest House Naivasha hosts guests whether on holiday or business.
The guest house is very child friendly and also very sensitive to everyone’s dietary requirements, taking allergies and intolerance into account so that all guests can feel comfortable. The atmosphere is homely, and so is the cooking – good and healthy home cooking.
Dea’s Gardens Guest House Naivasha accommodation consist of the following cottages; Masai Pool-Side Cottage, Main House, Family Poolside Cottage Main House – Family Room – (Double bed and 2 Single beds in the room)
Family Poolside Cottage – The Poolside Family Cottage has a spacious room and its own self-contained bathroom with a shower. There is a double-bed and two single beds in the room, and a lovely verandah over-looking the pool and gardens.
Maasai Pool-Side Cottage – The Maasai Cottage is slightly smaller than the Poolside Family Cottage, and the room is nice and cozy with its own self-contained bathroom with a shower. There is a double bed and a single bed in the room, and a small verandah over-looking the pool and gardens.
Main House – Family Room – The Main House Family Room has a spacious room and its own self-contained bathroom on the upper floor of the main house. There is a double-bed and two single beds in the room, and a lovely view from the large picture window.
Main House – Double Room – The Main House Double Room. This is a delightful room with a double bed and a small bed for a child. The very spacious bathroom is on the landing and is shared with the Twin Room
Main House – Twin Room – The Twin Room in the Main House is perfect for older children needing a room of their own. There are two single beds in this room and the very spacious bathroom is on the landing and is shared with the Double Room.
The guest house has a gardens and a pool that offer peace and tranquility, the lake is just a short walk away where you can find all manner of birds and animals.
Deas Gardens Guest House Naivasha Both Resident & Non-Resident Accommodation Rates
Accommodation on Half Board Basis – Both Resident & Non-Resident Rates
|Rate Per Person Per Night||
Rate per child aged 6-12 Years Sharing with Parents
|10,000 Kenya Shillings||4,500 Kenya Shillings|
|Non-Resident||11,000 Kenya Shillings||
5,500 Kenya Shillings
* Check-out time is 1000 Hours
* Check-in time is from 1200 Hours
* Breakfast is available from 0700 Hours to 1000 Hours
* Children under 5.99 Years of Age stay for free of charge
* 50% deposit Payment is required to secure your booking
* Children aged 6 to 12 Years Pay 50% of the adult rate per night
* Lunch: 1,900 Kenya Shillings per person/ 950 Kenya Shillings per child
* Picnics: 900 Kenya Shillings per person adult/ 600 Kenya Shillings per child
* Dea’s Gardens Guest House Naivasha Rates are on a half board basis (Breakfast and Dinner), and includes drinks except alcohol
* Festive season supplement at the end of the year. 2,000 Kenya Shillings per adult per night and 1,000 Kenya Shillings per child per night
Deas Gardens Guest House Naivasha Activities
Dea’s Gardens Guest House Naivasha Activities
* Boat rides to see the hippos and the birds
* Walking amongst the animals on Crescent Island
* If you love to play golf, there’s a course not so far away
* Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for its pink flamingos, is only an hour away
* You can also have a go at hiking the cliffs and going into the gorge in Hell’s Gate
* Take a tour around the lake, there are loads of lovely places to stop along the way
* For the more adventurous you can hire bicycles and tour Hell’s Gate Game Reserve
* Hell’s Gate National Park, Crater Lake, Crescent Island and Lake Nakuru National Park, are all possible day trips