Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara | Destiny Eco Camp Mara | Campsite Destiny Eco Camp Mara | Destiny Eco Camp Mara Ololaimutiek | Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara Triangle | Masai Mara Budget Tented Camps | Masai Mara Budget Safari Camps | Masai Mara Budget Accommodation | Destiny Eco Camp Mara | Masai Mara Budget Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara is an exclusive semi-luxury tented camp situated on the banks of Ololaimutia River in the Ololaimutia area within the Masai Mara Eco-system. It is a classic budget tented camp with spacious safari tents. This camp is perfect for guests looking for a real wilderness experience within an affordable price range.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time takes about 45 minutes. The camp is 20 km from Keekrok Airstrip and 5 minute drive from Ololaimutia Gate of Masai Mara National Reserve.
The camp has 15 tents up of twins, doubles and triples, and 1 honeymoon tent. Each tent has a zip-up front, mosquito net, en-suite bathroom with hot shower and water closet, and a front veranda under the canopy of African makuti.
The tents have been designed to have minimal impact on the local environment. All the tents can either be sold as doubles, singles or twins depending on the client’s needs, but we can also, on a very special request, squeeze in a 3rd bed to make a triple tent. However, we highly discourage triple occupancy to avoid restricting the space within the tents.
There is an on-site restaurant, where guests buffets, in the dining or under the shade of indigenous trees, or even when while on tour. The camp also features a fully stocked bar where guests can enjoy a variety of alcoholic drinks and soft drinks around the camp fire.
Lighting is provided by a high-powered three-phase generator that will allow you to recharge your cameras and mobile phones while Game viewing is done in custom-designed 4×4 Toyota land cruisers and land rovers. It’s a rewarding experience all year round.
The resident naturalist will guide you on a nature walk explaining the flora and fauna of the surrounding ecosystem and the culture of the Masai community. He will also guide you in climbing the nearby lenganishu hills that will give you a vantage view of the vast Serengeti plains, the walk takes about 3 hours for an average climber
Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara activities include; games drives, hot air balloon safaris, guided nature walks and cultural walks, sundowners with a campfire, cultural dances, and visits to the Masai communities.
Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
2nd Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||60 US Dollars||100 US Dollars||145 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||30th Jun 2022||50 US Dollars||90 US Dollars||
130 US Dollars
1st Jul 2022
|31st Oct 2022||70 US Dollars||110 US Dollars||160 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||22nd Dec 2022||60 US Dollars||100 US Dollars||
145 US Dollars
23rd Dec 2022
|1st Jan 2023||70 US Dollars||110 US Dollars||
160 US Dollars
* Children having exclusive use of the tented room – 80% of the contract
* Children sharing with 2 parents: Free for children below 3 years of age
* Children sharing with 2 parents: Children aged 3 to 10 years old sharing pay 50% of an adult rate
* A maximum of 2 single rooms will be given at single rate the rest double rate will apply per booking
Accommodation Rates Excludes
* Masai dance – 50 US Dollars per group
* Extra lunch per person- 30 US Dollars
* Picnic Lunch per person- 30 US Dollars
* Escorted Nature Walk – 25 US Dollars per person
* Full day Game Drive / Return airstrip transfers – 250 US Dollars in a minivan with pop-up roof & & 400 in a land cruiser. Price is per vehicle per day
Destiny Eco Camp Masai Mara Fact Sheet
* Afternoon tea
* Resident naturalist
* Permanent tented camp
* Sundowner with campfire
* Weather: warm days and cool nights
* Early morning wake up call with tea/ coffee
* Special dietary requirements are catered e.g. vegetarian, diabetics, etc
* The great wildebeest migration: July to October. Game viewing is good all year round
* Accommodation: 15 tents made up of twins, doubles, and triples, and one honeymooner’s tent
* All tents have hot showers, WC, Zip up front, and a front veranda all under the canopy of African makuti
* Lighting: provided by a high powered three-phase generator that will allow you to recharge your cameras and mobile phones
* There is a 24-hour ground and air emergency response service from the flying doctor service, never less, its advisable to have your own health insurance cover
* Location: A tented camp on the banks of Ololaimutia river within Masai Mara Eco-system, 12 km from Sekenani gate and 2kms from Ololaimutia gate 25 km from Keekorok airstrip and 230 Kms from Nairobi