Elewana Kifaru House Lewa Conservancy is located in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, on the northern foothills of Mt Kenya; Kifaru House is set on the 65,000 acres privately-owned Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Kifaru is a Swahili word for rhinoceros, a realized by one of Lewa Conservancy’s donors.
Kifaru Lewa House Safari Lodge is a five-hour drive from Nairobi. The scheduled flight (via Nanyuki) from Wilson Airport flies to Lewa Downs airstrip and it’s an hour’s flight from Wilson Airport. Lewa Wildlife Conservancy serves as a safe refuge for the critically endangered black rhino and the endangered Grevy’s zebra, as well as the elephant, lion, giraffe, wild dog, and other iconic wildlife species in Kenya. The Conservancy is also home to more than 400 species of birds.
Kifaru Lewa House Safari Lodge is a luxury villa built by one of Lewa’s principal donors with no effort spared to ensure the best in style and comfort. The house is available to be taken exclusively and is a real indulgence accommodation-wise and there’ll be no dirt under the fingernails here.
A private villa built with no compromise in quality or comfort by a unique individual. Kifaru House Safari Lodge’s living area is as spacious as the vast plains it overlooks. With a comfortable sitting area around a huge fireplace, it is the perfect spot for conversation after a day filled with adventure.
The dining area includes a spectacular table crafted from ancient dhow wood plus an inviting fireplace. Kifaru has a swimming pool that looks out towards Mt. Kenya.
A short walk from the main area through the beautiful gardens takes you to six cottages. Kifaru House Safari Lodge cottages all have large windows looking out at stunning views and are furnished with beautiful colonial-style furniture. Canopied double beds, en suite baths, and private verandahs make these luxuries in the wild.
Kifaru house safari lodge accommodation is in 6 rooms and sleeps 12 guests in 6 double rooms.
Kifaru Lewa house safari lodge has no fences and animals wander freely in some of the best game-viewing countries in Kenya. Cheetahs, lions, and elephants are regularly spotted – either on the plains or in the Acacia forests.
Kifaru House Safari Lodge Activities include Bush walks, Sundowners, Bush breakfasts & dinners, Day and night game drives, a Visit to the orphan Rhino Sanctuary, Viewing the wildlife from game blinds, Visits to a pre-historic archaeological site, Educational talks on the history and day to day.
Other Accommodation Options in Laikipia | Click Here
Elewana Kifaru House Lewa Conservancy - Fly-in/ Game package Rates
Elewana Kifaru House Lewa Conservancy Fly-in/ Game Package Rates Per Night Include;
Game package rates include accommodation, all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), soft drinks, beer, house wines, selected spirits, teas, coffees, refreshments (on the property), and laundry services. Scheduled and shared game drives, morning or evening, guided walking safari, Ngare Ndare Forest Visit, sundowners, bush breakfast, and transfers to and from the designated airstrips are included as well. The game package excludes champagne, private cellar wines, and premium spirits/beers
|Dates To||Single Room
4th Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||980 US Dollars||1,370 US Dollars||1,600 US Dollars||2,000 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||770 US Dollars||1,100 US Dollars||1,300 US Dollars||
1,600 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th June 2023||980 US Dollars||1,370 US Dollars||1,600 US Dollars||2,000 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||1,200 US Dollars||1,610 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars||
2,350 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|19th Dec 2023||980 US Dollars||1,370 US Dollars||1,600 US Dollars||2,000 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||3rd Jan 2024||1,200 US Dollars||1,610 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars||
2,350 US Dollars
* Children 0 to 2.99 Years free of charge
* Minimum Stay 2 nights during High Season
* Minimum Stay 1 night during low Seasons
* Massage treatments paid directly at Loisaba
* Kindly request discounted resident Rates
* Child(ren) under 12 sharing with adult(s) Child(ren) FOC
* Child aged 12-17 sharing with 2 adults pay the Tripple rate
* Child(ren) aged 12-17 sharing with 1 adult 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* Children aged 12-17 in their own room pay 75% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* 8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Meru Laikipia Masai Mara | Click Here
* Vehicle Code of Conduct – Only 4×4 vehicles with shades of green or brown in color are permitted at the Lewa wildlife conservancy. Saloon vehicles and mini-buses are prohibited, and drivers will be required to sign the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Code of Conduct
Elewana Kifaru House Lewa Conservancy Fly-in/ Game Package Rates Exclude:
* Gratuities to camp staff
* Return Flights from Nairobi
* Picnic lunch box – 32 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Extra lunch at the property – 47 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Exclusive use of a safari vehicle with driver-guide per vehicle – 440 US Dollars
* Horse riding within the conservancy -100 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Night game drive, 2 hours (minimum of 2 guests) – 95 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Guided walking safari, 2 hours (minimum of 2 guests) – 84 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Guided walking safaris, 4 hours (minimum of 2 guests) – 105 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Camel riding within the conservancy (minimum of 2 guests) – 80 US Dollars Per Person Including Children
* Visit Il Ngwesi Cultural Boma min – 2 guests (children under 10) – 53 US Dollars Per Person Per Day & Child – 37 US Dollars
* Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Fee – Adult Rate (16 years and above) – 134 US Dollars Per Person Per Day & Child (6-15 years) – 67 US Dollars
* Personal expenses such as traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, emails, faxes, and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, and wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary