Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp Laikipia | Loisaba Tented Camp | Loisaba Conservancy Laikipia | Elewana Loisaba Conservancy Rates | Loisaba Star Beds Laikipia | Where to stay in Loisaba | Loisaba Tented Camp Accommodation Rates | Loisaba Tented Camp Rates | Loisaba Tented Camp | Elewana Loisaba | Lodges | Nanyuki Tented Camps and Lodges | Laikipia Luxury Flying Safari Packages | Loisaba Tented Camp Rates | Laikipia Kenya | Loisaba Tented Camp Location | Laikipia Accommodation
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp Laikipia (formerly known as Loisaba Lodge) is located in the 56,000-acre Loisaba Wildlife Conservancy a working ranch in Northern Laikipia, Kenya.
Loisaba airstrip is an hour flight from Wilson Airport Nairobi and a transfer to Loisaba Tented Camp takes approximately 15 minutes. The camp is about 70 km from Nanyuki on the slopes of Mount Kenya.
The Loisaba Tented Camp is made up of 12 tents: 6 en-suite tents- three double, 3 convertible twin/ double, and 3 family combinations, each consisting of two en-suite tents with adjoining walkways. The tents are custom-designed with large floor-to-ceiling doors and windows, polished wood floors, stylish modern furnishings, and wide verandas.
Each tent features an inside lounge area, verandah sitting area, and bathroom with double basin vanity, large shower, and an enclosed flush toilet. One of the family tents has exclusive access to a second private infinity pool.
Loisaba Tented Camp has a large open dining area, separate open lounge and bar, a large wooden decking area for outside dining, relaxing, and enjoying the view. The camp is made for adventure, guests can enjoy complete freedom to choose how they spend their time so the only barrier is your own imagination.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp Activities include: Enjoy breathtaking and unhindered views of Mount Kenya, day and night game drives, guided bush walks with qualified Samburu guides, Horse and Camel Riding, Bush Breakfast, Escorted Mountain Biking, Picnic, Sundowners, Village Visit, Sniffer Dogs Experience, Yoga amenities.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp Laikipia Accommodation Prices
Loisaba Tented Camp Non-Residents Fly-in/ Game Package Rates Include;
Full Board Accommodation, all meals, and drinks (excluding champagne, private cellar wines, and spirits) + Shared and scheduled game drives + Guided walking safari + Sundowners + Transfers to and from our designated airstrips and laundry
|Dates To||Single Room
Little Loisaba (3 tents with private entrance, parking, pool & bar)
5th Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||860 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||1,300 US Dollars||3,950 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||735 US Dollars||980 US Dollars||1,100 US Dollars||
3,350 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|30th Jun 2022||860 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||1,300 US Dollars||3,950 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||1,000 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||
4,600 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|19th Dec 2022||860 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||1,300 US Dollars||3,950 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2022||4th Jan 2023||1,000 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||
4,600 US Dollars
* Children 0 to 2.99 Years free of charge
* Minimum Stay 2 nights during High Season
* Minimum Stay 1 night during low Seasons
* Massage treatments paid directly at Loisaba
* Kindly request discounted resident Rates
* Child(ren) under 12 sharing with adult(s) Child(ren) FOC
* Child aged 12-17 sharing with 2 adults pay the Tripple rate
* Child(ren) aged 12-17 sharing with 1 adult 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* Children aged 12-17 in their own room pay 75% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* 8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Meru Laikipia Masai Mara | Click Here
* Full Board Accommodation only rate available on request – Note only 4×4 vehicles which are shades of green or brown in color are permitted on Loisaba Conservancy. Saloon, 4×4 vehicles, and mini-buses are prohibited
Loisaba Tented Camp Non-Residents Fly-in/ Game Package Rates Excludes:
* Samburu Village Visit, 3 hours
* Massage & spa treatments paid directly at Loisaba
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle per day 420 – US Dollars
* Extra picnic lunch per person – 32 US Dollars Per Person
* Yoga amenities pack (bookings made for Yoga retreats only) – 95 US Dollars
* Conservancy Fee – Adult fee 128 Us dollars and Child fee (12 to 17 years) – 64 Us dollars
* Drinks excluded are champagnes, cognacs, single malt whiskeys, premium spirits, wines, etc
* Mountain Biking (Escorted), 2 hours – Adult 58 US Dollars and Child below 18 years 37 US Dollars
* Extra Lunch at the Property per person – Adult 47 US Dollars and Child below 18 years 42 US Dollars