Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp | Migration Camp Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Migration Camp Tanzania | Serengeti Migration Camp Rates | Serengeti National Park Luxury Lodges | Best Accommodation in Serengeti | Luxury Accommodation in Serengeti | Safari to Migration Camp | Elewana Serengeti Migration Luxury Camp | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp takes the traditional tented camping experience to new heights; and offers luxury traditional tented accommodation not seen elsewhere in the Serengeti.
The camp is hidden amongst the Rocky Outcrops in Northern Serengeti National Park about 395 km northwest of Arusha, Tanzania, eight and a half hours by road or 50 minutes flight time to Lobo airstrip, with an Airstrip transfer of 40 minutes to the lodge.
The camp accommodation consists of 20 lavish and spacious tents on wooden decks with either king or twin beds, comfortable leather armchairs, coffee, and writing tables. The tents are en-suite with showers and double vanities, surrounded by a verandah with rocking chairs.
The rooms are spacious enough to accommodate an extra bed for a child and high chairs and cots are also available, making Serengeti Migration Camp well equipped for families with children.
The Serengeti is rich in-game throughout the year and provides the stage for the world’s largest animal migration, when up to 2 million wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle make their way north into Kenya’s Masai Mara.
You can explore this spectacular area on game drives in specially designed 4×4 vehicles, and on bush walks conducted by armed, highly trained, and knowledgeable guides. Between game viewing activities you can take a refreshing dip in the pool and enjoy a sundowner on the deck.
The split-level lounge has comfortable leather couches and is tastefully decorated to blend in with the surroundings, facing the swimming pool and the tents below. The cigar bar, sundeck, restaurant, and swimming pool are perched among the outcrops and overlook the vast and rugged landscape.
The dining area is on a separate deck where one can dine under the stars or under canvas, depending on the weather, with beautiful views of the Ndasiata Hills and the Grumeti River.
Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp Accommodation Rates
Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation all meals and drinks on the property (excluding champagne, private cellar wines, and spirits), laundry, service charge, and Value Added Tax
|Dates To||Single Room
5th Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||900 US Dollars||1,180 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||
980 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|30th June 2022||900 US Dollars||1,180 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||1,070 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||
1,600 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|19th Dec 2022||900 US Dollars||1,180 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2022||4th Jan 2023||1,070 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||
1,600 US Dollars
* Maximum Room Occupancy -3 Guests
* Minimum Night Stay – 2 Night In High Season (1st July – 31st October to 20th December – 4th January)
* Minimum Night Stay – 1 Night in Mid and Green Seasons ( 5th January – 31st March, 1st April – 31st May, 1st Jun – 30th Jun & 1st November – 19th December)
* Child aged 12-17 sharing with 2 adults – Tripple rate applies
* Child(ren) under 12 sharing with adult(s) – Child(ren) stay for free
* Children aged 12-17 in their own room – 75% of the Adult Sharing Rate
* Child(ren) aged 12-17 sharing with 1 adult – 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Picnic Lunch Box – 32 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch Hamper – 47 US Dollars per person
* Shared, Scheduled Game Drives – 105 US Dollars per person
* Exclusive use of a Safari Vehicle with Driver Guide – 473 US Dollars
* Lobo Airstrip Transfer, Per Vehicle (Maximum 6 Guests) – 263 US Dollars
* Seronera Airstrip Transfer, Per Vehicle (Maximum 6 Guests) – 420 US Dollars
* Guided Walking Safari, 2 hours Minimum 2 guests – 84 US Dollars per person
* Guided Walking Safari, 4 hours (Minimum 4 guests) – 131 US Dollars per person
* Kogatende Airstrip Transfer, Per Vehicle (Maximum 6 Guests) – 473 US Dollars
* Extra Lunch at Property – Adult pay 47 US Dollars per person & a child pay 42 US Dollars per child
* Bush Lunch (Minimum 2 Guests) – Adult pay 68US Dollars per person & a child pay 42 US Dollars per child
* Bush Breakfast (Minimum 2 Guests) – Adult pay 68US Dollars per person & a child pay 42 US Dollars per child
* “Sausage Tree Dinner” (Minimum 4 Guests) – Adult pay 84 US Dollars per person & a child pay 47 US Dollars per child
* Concession Fee – Child under 10 years is free while children aged 10-16 years pay 10 US Dollars and an adult pays 50 US Dollars
* Sundowners (Included in Game Package, Minimum 2 Guests) – Adult pay 68US Dollars per person & a child pay 42 US Dollars per child
* Serengeti National Park Entry Fee & 18% VAT – Child under 5 years is free while children aged 5-15 years pay 26 US Dollars and an adult pays 80 US Dollars