Enasoit Camp Laikipia is set on the edge of the Lolldaiga hills, within the Enasoit Game Sanctuary on the Laikipia Plateau, at the foot of Mount Kenya. The luxury camp is about 231 km from Kenya’s capital Nairobi approximately a 1-hour flight or a 4 hours drive. Scheduled flights from Nairobi land at the Nanyuki Airstrip and guests are transferred by road (1 Hour) to Enasoit.
Enasoit Camp Laikipia sleeps 16 guests in 6 tented cottages and 2 Pool House cottages (additional capacity on request) on an exclusive use basis only.
Each cottage has a fireplace, a private veranda, and a comfortable seating area with sheepskin sofas. The bathrooms are en-suite with flush toilets and hot-pressure showers. The camp also has a Pool House which is a 20-minute walk from the camp and is nestled beside one of Enasoit’s dramatic rock outcrops.
The pool house is set within an aloe garden and is a good location for lunches and relaxed afternoons and also features 2 thatched double cottages for larger groups. There is a spacious mess tent that has a wooden deck for game- viewing, and drinks, as well as a dining and sitting area with a fireplace for the cooler evenings.
Guests can enjoy a good read by the campfire. The Enasoit kitchen serves a variety of local and international dishes with local produce as well as vegetables and herbs from the kitchen garden.
Guests can also enjoy their meals on their private verandas. Enasoit Private Luxury Camp Laikipia features a heated swimming pool and plunge pool, a massage parlor, and a library of African books. There is also a media room fitted with internet, mobile reception, and Satellite TV.
Activities available from Enasoit Camp Laikipia include; guided game walks, night drives, sundowners, picnics, horse riding, game drives, bird watching, and excursions to Nanyuki town.
Other Accommodation Options in Laikipia | Click Here
Enasoit Camp Laikipia Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Enasoit Camp Laikipia Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Exclusive use of Enasoit + Full board accommodation +Exclusive use of Enasoit Camp and Enasoit Wildlife Reserve + House and premium wines and spirits, beers, and soft + drinks + Game drives and night drives + Guided game walks + Horse riding + Picnics and bush dinners under the stars + Massage treatments + Wi-Fi within camp + Laundry + Local Enasoit airstrip transfers + Extended game drives and excursions to the neighboring conservancy Lolldaiga Hills
|Dates To||Exclusive Use
(Up to 6 Guests)
1st Jan 2023
|15th Jan 2023||5,800 US Dollars||960 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|16th Jan 2023||31st May 2023||4,300 US Dollars||750 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Sep 2023||5,800 US Dollars||980 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2023||15th Dec 2023||4,300 US Dollars||750 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||5,800 US Dollars||960 US Dollars||
600 US Dollars
* Kindly request discounted resident rates
* Children 4 years and under stay free of charge. Extra beds for children can be arranged on request
* Check-in is from 11 am onwards. Early check-in can be accommodated on request subject to availability
* Child rates apply to those aged 5 to 15 years inclusive. Those aged 16 years and above are charged the adult rate
* Enasoit Camp is booked on an exclusive-use basis only. Guests have exclusive access to Enasoit Wildlife Reserve for the duration of their stay
* Enasoit Camp sleeps up to 16 guests in 6 Tented cottages and 2 Pool House cottages (additional capacity on request) on an exclusive use basis only
* Checkout is latest 10 am. Late check-out can be accommodated on request subject to availability. In case of a late departure extra lunches can be provided, charged at 80 US Dollars per adult/ 40 US Dollars per child
Enasoit Camp Laikipia Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude:
* Staff gratuities
* Personal effects
* Medical insurance
* Additional activities and extras
* Accompanying guides or pilots – 160 US Dollars per night
* Nanyuki Airstrip transfers – 200 US Dollars per vehicle each way (maximum 5 passengers)
* Enasoit Wildlife Reserve Conservation Fee Per Adult – 100 US Dollars & Children – 50 US Per Person Per Day
Additional activities on request, for an additional cost, and subject to availability:
* Guest speakers
* Quad bike excursions
* Visiting a nearby rhino sanctuary
* Helicopter excursions (eg. Mount Kenya, Reteti Elephant Sanctuary, Suguta Valley)
Enasoit Camp Activities
* Excursions to Nanyuki town and shops
* Guided night drives to see the nocturnal wildlife
* Guided game walks and drives with our game-rangers
* Exciting explorations to look for Enasoit’s resident lions
* Bird-watching drives in beautiful highland cedar forests
* Massage and spa treatments overlooking the passing game
* Bush picnics and sun-downer drinks in Enasoit’s most scenic spots
* Simple relaxation by the pool or at Camp, watching the wildlife wander by
* Horse-riding – a wonderful way to see the landscape and get up close to the wildlife
Enasoit Camp is located in the Laikipia highlands of Kenya and is approximately a 1-hour flight or 4-hour drive from Nairobi. Private charters into Enasoit’s private airstrip (a 5-minute drive from Enasoit Camp) are available from anywhere in Kenya, and there are daily scheduled flights from Nairobi into Nanyuki Airstrip (1-hour road transfer to Enasoit).