Entamanu Private Camp Ngorongoro Tanzania | Entamanu Private Camp Rates | Entamanu Ngorongoro Camp | Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater safari | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Where to stay in Ngorongoro Crater | Best Safari Lodges Tanzania | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps
Entamanu Private Camp Ngorongoro is a stylish and comfortable tented camp nestled on the northwestern rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, with views into the Crater itself and also into the Serengeti. Entamanu Private is booked exclusively with a minimum of six adults.
The camp can be reached either by scheduled or Charter flight to Manyara airstrip followed by a 2.5-hour drive to the camp. Entamanu Private consists of four rooms built from canvas stretched over a timber frame and have glass windows and a thatch-over-tin roof.
There is surely no truer way to appreciate the magnitude and wonder of the Ngorongoro Crater, than from Entamanu Private where it’s done entirely on your own terms and schedules. A highland retreat designed to be entirely removable with minimal impact on this precious place, this is your exclusive Crater experience.
The cozy rooms have heaters, and ensuite bathrooms with showers and flush toilets two rooms have two bedrooms and bathrooms. The lodge has a spacious dining room, bar, and lounge, and plenty of space to relax outside on shaded verandahs.
Guests have the option of dining inside or outside, and the food is rich and flavorsome, the picnic breakfasts, prepared especially for morning excursions, are particularly delicious. There is Wi-Fi access across the camp and a complimentary laundry service. The entire camp is entirely removable, leaving a minimal impact on the surrounding area.
Food and drink are provided on a full board basis and are both tasty and satisfying. Children aged 8 years and over are welcome and they are very well accommodated in the family safari tent.
Often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera. It is a place where wildlife and game viewing is easy and excellent year-round, making it one of Tanzania’s most popular places to visit, and the best location in the country to view the ‘Big Five’.
Activities available at Entamanu Private Camp include; game drives, bush picnics, guided walks, and interacting with the Maasai communities. Entamanu Private offers day drives into the Ngorongoro Crater, walks along the Crater rim, and visits the local Masai communities.
Entamanu Private Camp Ngorongoro Accommodation Rates
Exclusive Use of Entamanu Private Camp Ngorongoro – Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + Drinks (except Champagne and premium wines) + Laundry & Tourism Development Levy
Exclusive Camp Use – Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Per Camp
(1 to 8 Guests)
1st Jan 2022
|15th Mar 2022||5,500 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2022||31st May 2022||3,650 US Dollars||
365 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||5,500 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||20th Dec 2022||3,650 US Dollars||
365 US Dollars
21st Dec 2022
|15th Mar 2023||5,500 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2023||31st May 2023||3,650 US Dollars||
365 US Dollars
* Minimum 2-night stay at Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp
* Nearest airstrip – Manyara – 2.5 hours drive to the camp
* Tanapa and NCAA park activity fees need to be added seperately
* Private Camp Car & Guide – Per Vehicle per Day – 475 US Dollars
* NB; Game Drives, Walking, Bush meals & Sundowners are Only included when guests are using the camp vehicle
* Bush meals
* AMREF Evacuation Cover
* Ngorongoro Crater Service fees
* Transfers to the nearest airstrip
* Gratuities and shop purchases
* Champagne and premium wines
* Park entry, park overnight, and park activity fees
* Game Drives, Walking, Bush meals & Sundowners are Only included when guests are using the camp vehicle
National Park/ Conservation Area Fees
* Ngorongoro park fees- Adult 71 US Dollars & Child 16 years – 24 US Dollars
* Overnight FeesPer night – Adult 71 US Dollars & Child 16 years – 35 US Dollars
* Crater Service Fees – Private vehicle – 295 US Dollars & 95 US Dollars (Shared Ground Package per person)
* Activity Park Fees Game Package Only – Both for Shared & Private (Per 24 hours) – Adult 16 US Dollars & Child 16 years – 9 US Dollars
Check-in – Check-out Time
* Rooms will be available from 1300hrs on the day of arrival. Early check-in will be subject to the manager’s discretion on the day of arrival
* Rooms must be vacated by 1000hrs. Clients wishing to keep their rooms for longer will be charged 75% of the room rate in the High Season and 50% in the Low Season
Children Rates & Policy
* The minimum age is 8 years to 21 years
* Child park entry and camping/concession fees apply to up to 16 years
* Children aged 12 years and under must share a room or family tent/room with an adult
* Children under 12 years are not permitted to walk, chimp, or fly camp due to safety reasons
* A child occupying a single room will be charged at the full adult rate plus a single supplement
Family Rooms & Triple – Family rooms sleep 2 Adults and 2 Children
* The camp can accommodate up to two triples in each camp – the third bed in a room is suitable for up to 16 years only and we do not allow 3 adults in a triple