Farm House Valley Lodge Ngorongoro Crater Karatu Tanzania
Farm House Valley Lodge Ngorongoro Crater Karatu Tanzania – A luxury lodge in Karatu, with views of Oldeani Volcano in the Rift Valley, only 5 kilometers from the Ngorongoro Lolduare gate and approximately 115.4 km from Arusha Airport.
Farm House Valley Lodge has 30 en-suite guestrooms with chalet-type bedrooms all situated at ground level with a private terrace or balcony. Overlooking the gardens and/or the coffee plantation. Ample and comfortable.
The rooms have either a double bed or two single beds with a bathroom & a shower. The family room consists of two interconnected rooms. Each guestroom is fitted with a mosquito net, working desk, balcony, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
The main building is situated in the middle of the lodge and consists of a restaurant, lounge, and a large terrace with spectacular views of the extinct Oldeani volcano. Other lodge amenities include; a swimming pool, Massage cabin, Souvenir shop, and barbecue facilities.
Meals are served in the main building dining area and sometimes a buffet lunch is set up around the pool. Guests have an ample choice of food prepared with home-produced vegetables. The campfire is ready every evening for appetizers and snacks before dinner.
Every afternoon fire is lit and drinks and snacks are available for guests whilst they share their experiences of the day and compare the different animals they have seen in the park.
The whole hotel has been conceived to offer maximum comfort and a touch of luxury in an impressive scene. The ideal place to relax, have a swim in the pool, go jogging or let yourself tamper after a day of adventures.
Activities available from Farm House Valley Lodge include; Massages, swimming, Walking around the farm & coffee plantation, visiting ethnic groups, walking in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area escorted by a guide, etc.
Farm House Valley Lodge Accommodation Rates
Farm House Valley Lodge Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes;
Accommodation on a full board basis (3 meals per day) + Drinking water + Tea & Coffee + Afternoon Coffee walk
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||440 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||150 US Dollars||200 US Dollars||
255 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||440 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||200 US Dollars||270 US Dollars||
345 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||
440 US Dollars
* Birthday cake – 35 US Dollars
* Afternoon Coffee Walk – Complimentary
* Massage – Full body – 50 US Dollars per hour
* Massage – Half body – 35 US Dollars per half an hour
* Traditional dances 1 hour – 350 US Dollars per group
* Day conference in-house guest – 20US Dollars per person
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars lunch, 20 US Dollars dinner per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 guests(minimum 2 days) – 350 US Dollars per day
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)