Finch Hattons Camp Luxury Tented Suite | Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp | Hotel Finch Hattons | Finch Hattons Luxury Camp | Finch Hattons Camp | Tsavo West Tented Camps | Finch Hattons Safari Camp | Tsavo West Accommodation | Finch Hattons Tsavo Tsavo West Luxury Camps | Tsavo West National Park Accommodation | Tsavo West Camps | Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp | Finch Hatton’s Suite | Finch Hattons Camp Rates | Luxury Safari Accommodation in Tsavo | Tsavo West Hotels Lodges Camps
Finch Hattons Camp Luxury Tented Suites are part of Finch Hattons Camp. A suite accommodates a maximum of 2 guests. The camp is situated in a 35-acre concession on the southwestern edge of Tsavo West National Park. Finch Hatton’s lies at the heart of Tsavo West National Park, part of Kenya’s single-largest game reserve.
Finch Hatton’s Camp is 65 km from Mtito Andei Gate – via Kilaguni, Kitani to Finch Hattons. The camp is about an Hour by Air from Nairobi by a Charter flight from Wilson Airport to Hatton’s Camp private airstrip which is approximately 3.5 km from Lodge.
Luxury Tented Suites are set on elevated decks to give you a pristine view of the surrounding hippo pools and the camp’s water hole. The tents are nestled under thatched roofs and have netted windows. Each tent is furnished with twin or double beds with antique lamps, floor rugs, a writing desk, a minibar, plush seating arrangements, and a spacious deck.
Guests can enjoy local and international meals in the well-furnished dining tent or on the open terrace. There is a wine cellar and 2 bars that serve a variety of alcoholic and soft drinks. A star-gazing deck is also available.
Finch Hattons Camp Tsavo West has a spa and wellness center, with an elevated yoga deck where guests can unwind while enjoying splendid views of the majestic Chyulu Hills. The spa and wellness center offers a mind, body, and soul sanctuary. The camp has an outdoor boma with a cozy fireplace.
Guests can enjoy therapeutic and healing massages and luxurious body treatments ranging from hot stone, herbal oil, and in-tonga massages to sheer aroma-therapeutics.
There is an infinity pool to cool down, or sunbathe and relax by the pool deck or relaxation area. A hammam is also available where guests can relax, feel refreshed, and be cleansed. There is a library and research center.
The camp has a conference hall with state-of-the-art equipment. This is a perfect venue for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, and other corporate events.
Finch Hattons Camp Tsavo West activities include scenic flights, game drives, bird watching, village visits, crater climbs, bush walks, sundowners, and bus breakfasts. Children can also enjoy bush and wildlife-focused kids’ activities.
Finch Hattons Camp Luxury Tented Suite Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Finch Hattons Camp Luxury Tented Suite Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation, All meals, and drinks, excluding premium brands + Return Finch Hatton’s airstrip transfers + Wi-Fi throughout the camp + Laundry services (excluding dry cleaning) + All game drives in 4×4 safari vehicles with the assistance of English-speaking driver guides + Use of spa facilities (excluding treatments) + Scheduled activities, such as sundowners, bush breakfasts and yoga classes + All children’s activities & All taxes and local levies
Luxury Tented Suite – Sleeps 2 Guests
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
|1st Jan 2023||14th Jun 2023||920 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||370 US Dollars|
|15th Jun 2023||14th Oct 2023||1,270 US Dollars||2,000 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
|15th Oct 2023||21st Dec 2023||920 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||370 US Dollars|
|22nd Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||1,270 US Dollars||2,000 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
Luxury Tented Suite – Sleeps 2 Guests
|Dates From||Dates To||Per Suite (2 Guests) Per Night||
Exclusive Use – Sleeps Maximum 38 Per Night
1st Jan 2023
|14th Jun 2023||2,700 US Dollars||22,300 US Dollars|
|15th Jun 2023||14th Oct 2023||3,350 US Dollars||
30,700 US Dollars
15th Oct 2023
|21st Dec 2023||2,700 US Dollars||22,300 US Dollars|
|22nd Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||3,350 US Dollars||
30,700 US Dollars
* Minimum age is 6 years
* Kindly request discounted resident rates
* 7 Days 6 Nights Fly-in Safari Tsavo West Masai Mara | Click Here
* 8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari to Tsavo West & Masai Mara | Click Here
* Use of own vehicle – 50 US Dollars reduction per person per night off the contract rate
* Children over the age of 12 pay the applicable adult rate and will be accommodated in a separate tent
* Child rates are applicable for up to two children aged 11.99 and younger and sharing with two adults in the family tent
* Should the family tent be unavailable, child rates are applicable for one child aged 11.99 and younger sharing with one or two adults in a tent
* Clients should have comprehensive travel & medical insurance for their period of stay giving full cover against any unforeseen circumstances
* One child sharing with one adult will be charged 50% of the adult rate per night. Two children sharing with two adults in the family tent will be charged 50% per child of the adult rate per
Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Tips and gratuities
* All other activities, such as spa treatments & scenic safari flights
* Personal expenses such as curio shopping, phone calls, and spa treatments
* International flights to and from Kenya, entry visas, and travel and medical insurance
* Park fees are valid for a period of 24 hours from the time of entry. For any additional hour spent in the park, guests will have to pay for another full 24 hours
Optional Activities(available at an additional cost)
* Scenic flights
* Extended safari excursions
* Exclusive Use of Vehicle – 550 per vehicle per day