Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Rwanda | Volcanoes National Park | Volcanoes National Park Rwanda Accommodation | Accommodation in Rwanda | Accommodation Volcanoes National Park | Hotels Near Volcanoes National Park Rwanda | Where to Stay in Volcano National Park | Hotels Volcanoes National Park Rwanda | Cheap Volcanoes National Park hotels | 5 Star Luxury Volcanoes National Park hotels | Volcanoes Rwanda Lodges Camps Hotels
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel is a luxury hotel situated along the main road to Kinigi Town, in Musanze ( Ruhengeri) 6 km from Musanze Caves. Kinigi town is at the foothill of the Volcanoes National Park entrance and headquarters.
The hotel is about a 2.5-hour drive from Kigali and a 2-3 hours drive from Volcanoes National Park. The lodge offers relaxing high-end accommodations, with beautiful views of the rolling hills of the Land of a thousand hills.
The Hotel is just over 80 kilometers from Kigali International Airport and with good accessibility to the entrance of the park, this hotel offers a brilliant base for exploring Volcanoes National Park not only to check out the gorillas but to see golden monkeys and enjoy canoeing and cycling too.
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel has 8 Deluxe bedrooms (double/twin), a Family Suite, and the Volcano Manor. The lodge is constructed from timber, stone, and thatch, typically Rwandese in style, the property has the look of a classic safari property.
All the rooms offer Self-contained bathrooms with a hot water shower, a Hairdryer & Flat-screen TVs (all satellite channels), Minibar, Laundry services (including dry-cleaning upon request), and Security features (smoke detectors). Note all rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Amenities at the hotel include; a restaurant, a bar & a Lounge area with an incredible view of the Volcanoes, Lush full, well-kept green garden areas surrounding all rooms, a Fireplace, and Accessibility for disabled guests, a Pool, Massage, and a 24/7 front desk.
Activities available at Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Include; Gorilla Trekking, Africa Rising Cycling Center, Trekking the Golden Monkeys, Canoe trip with Kingfisher Journeys, and Volcanoes National Park.
Volcanoes National Park is best known for the mountain gorilla. Other mammals include; the golden monkey, black-fronted duiker, buffalo, spotted hyena, and bushbuck. There are also reported to be some elephants in the park, though these are now very rare. There are 178 recorded bird species.
Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Rwanda Accommodation Rates
2023 Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Rwanda Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation On Full Board Basis & Drinking water and 1 soda are served for free with the meals
Deluxe Room & Handicapped Accessible Room
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||490 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||31st May 2023||290 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Sep 2023||490 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2023||15th Dec 2023||290 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||490 US Dollars||
600 US Dollars
* All guests have access to the pool
* Meals are provided on a Full Board basis
* Triples can be arranged upon request in most rooms, an extra bed is 180 US Dollars per night
* Massage treatments can be booked at an extra cost. They are included when booking the Volcano Manor
* Children aged up to 3 years free – sharing with 1–2 adults
* Children aged 4–12 years 50% of an extra adult – sharing with 1–2 adults
* Children aged 13–16 years 75 % of an extra adult – sharing with 1–2 adults
* Children are accommodated sharing a room with one or two full-paying adults, subject to availability of executive rooms (maximum 2 children)
* Extra Lunch on arrival or departure day (to be booked in advance) – 60 US Dollars
* Lunch for Walk-ins (to be booked in advance) – 80 US Dollars, includes refreshment package (cleaning of hiking boots, soft drinks, usage of a shower)
* All meals are included
* All rooms are non-smoking rooms
* Security features (smoke detectors)
* Flat-screen TVs (all satellite channels)
* Self-contained bathrooms with hot water shower
* Laundry services (including dry-cleaning upon request)
* 24/7 front desk
* Accessibility for disabled guests
* Lustful, well-kept green garden areas surrounding all rooms
* Restaurant, Bar & Lounge area with an incredible view of the Volcanoes