Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti Tanzania | Gnu Mara River Camp Serengeti | Gnu Migration Camps | Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp Accommodation Rates | Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp Room Prices | Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti Tanzania | Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Camping in Serengeti National Park | Great Wildebeest Migration | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Lodges
Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp is a luxury mobile tented camp located in the Southern plains of Serengeti National Park in the Ngorongoro conservation area opens from December to March during the Calving season each year.
Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp is one of the GNU Migration Camps. Locations: Mara River Camp (July- October) and Ndutu Camp (Dec-March). The camp is accessible: by road or air, nearest to Kogatende Airstrip and Ndutu Airstrip for Mara River camp and Ndutu Camp respectively.
GNU Migration Camps move to different locations following the 2.5 million wildebeests and zebras migration as it travels across the Serengeti to get proximity to the wildlife herds and great migration.
The camp has 10 Semi-permanent En suite Luxury Tents including family rooms, each tent is equipped with comfortable king-size or twin beds and features en suite facilities such as a shower, hand-wash basin, and a flush toilet. The camp is open from June to Mid November each year.
The camp also features; Free wifi, Restaurant, a terrace, and a bar. The campsite is fully lit by solar power, making it the most Eco-friendly possible giving you the most comfortable nights in the Serengeti.
A Bedouin-style stretch tent forms the mess tent and communal dining area and provides shade from the African sun. Underneath the shelters are the dining tables and camp chairs, which can be moved around the campfire for sundowners and fireside stories in the evening.
Activities from Gnu Mara River Camp include; Game Drives, Balloon Flights, Walking Safaris, a Great migration safari, etc. The Great Wildebeest Migration from Tanzania to Kenya and back is the biggest in the animal kingdom.
Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Gnu Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board (Breakfast/Lunch or Picnic lunchbox/Dinner) + Tea and Coffee during meals + Mineral Water & Value Added Tax
|Dates To||Single Room
|Double/ Twin Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||300 US Dollars||460 US Dollars||640 US Dollars|
1st Apr 2023
|14th Dec 2023||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|15th Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||300 US Dollars||460 US Dollars||
640 US Dollars
* A bed levy of 1% per person a night is not included
* Rates are exclusive of concession fees which are payable at the National park’s entry gates
* Christmas And New Year’s Eve Supplement – A supplement of 25 US Dollars per person/ per night on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec, and 1st of Jan
* Children under 4yrs sharing with adults – Free
* Children above 15 years will be charged the full adult rate
* Children under 12 years are not allowed to stay alone in a tent
* Children between 4-15 years occupying their own room will be charged 75% of the room rate
* Children between 13-15 years occupying their own room will be charged 75% of the single room rate
* Children between 4-15 years sharing with 1 adult will be charged 75% of the adult per person sharing rate
* Children between 4-15 years sharing with 2 adults will be charged 50% of the adult rate per person sharing
* Lunch – 25 US Dollars per person
* Dinner -25 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch box 15 US Dollars per person
* Private dinner can be arranged for a supplement of 30 US Dollars per person per meal
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)