Helicopter Flight Tour Nairobi Scenic Route | Nairobi Scenic Route Helicopter Flight Safari | Helicopter Scenic Safaris in Nairobi| Kenya Helicopter Safari | Kenya by Helicopter Air Safaris | Helicopter Safaris Nairobi | 1 Day Helicopter Safaris
Helicopter Flight Tour Nairobi Scenic Route is on request and departs from Wilson Airport Nairobi. The flying safari will take you towards Lake Magadi, the southernmost lake in Kenya’s Rift Valley, which lies in a catchment of faulted volcanic rocks, north of Tanzania’s Lake Natron.
During the dry season, it is 80% covered by soda and attracts wading birds including Flamingos. The Lake is so spectacular you have to see the colors to believe it. An alternative route is to fly to the Ewaso Nyiro River Delta another beautiful ecosystem, running between Lake Magadi and Lake Natron.
Amazing landscape and game viewing are possible on this route. Kenya is full of dramatic landscapes: from harsh dry climates to beautiful lush forests, mountains, waterfalls, craters, savannah plains, and deserts dunes – all easily accessible by helicopter; a privilege few can enjoy.
During your Helicopter Flight Tour Nairobi Scenic Route, a variety of wildlife and birdlife can be spotted. Indeed, nature has endowed Kenya, and among its many spectacular landscapes is the dramatic Great Rift Valley, which makes for one of the most stunning and ideal helicopter excursions in the world.
Enjoy an aerial cruise over the suburbs of Nairobi and see the city from a different perspective on this morning helicopter flight from Wilson Airport, set on the border of Nairobi National Park.
Helicopter Flight Tour Nairobi Scenic Route Prices
Helicopter Flight Tour Nairobi Scenic Route Rates Includes:
Baggage is strictly 15 kg per person and in soft bags + For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available + The above charter rates are on an exclusive-use basis + Above listed Scenic flights include a picnic stop en route + We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request + Flight departure times are flexible
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 8 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Please note the Helicopter is in daylight operation only
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
* On Our Scenic Flight, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/ accommodation or returning to Wilson & The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en route
Helicopter Flight Tour Nairobi Scenic Route Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares, and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities like the Naivasha Boat ride and lunch
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)