Heritage Mara Camp Serengeti | Heritage Camps | Northern Serengeti National Park | Heritage Mara Camp Serengeti Rates | Mara Heritage Camp Prices | Serengeti Heritage Tented Camp | Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation
Heritage Mara Camp is a seasonal camp located in Kogatende about 20 minutes from the Mara River, on the outskirts of the Northern Serengeti zone. It’s a fantastic site to see herds of wildebeest cross the river.
The camp is sandwiched between the Central Serengeti and Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve to the north. The camp is situated on a hill, surrounded by giant evergreen trees, with sweeping views of the Northern Serengeti.
The camp is open from July to November, when millions of wildebeest migrate across the Northern Serengeti, to cross the Mara River. The best time to visit this camp is in July and stay until the middle of November.
The northern section of the park is also home to the Serengeti’s highest concentration of elephants, as well as large concentrations of lion, leopard, cheetah, and hyena, as well as a variety of resident species including giraffe, topi, eland, and hippo.
Heritage Mara Camp features really beautiful bell tents and is true African glamping in every way. Each tent comes with Electrical outlets, Mosquito Nets, Tea/Coffee, En-suite bathrooms with shower and flush toilets, Pure Cotton Linen sheets & 24 Hour Communication Service (Walkie Talkies).
Other camp amenities include; Cozy lounges, a Restaurant, a Bar with a large selection of cocktails and liquors, and Bonfire & Grilling stations. All meals are three-course affairs served in a camp kitchen by a chef.
Paved paths connect these tents to the camp’s mess tents that act as eating areas, which are positioned in front of the camp underneath soaring acacias. The lounge area is near the mess tent, the tranquil chilling area with a small library of books, and refreshments like coffee, beer, sodas, and your favorite snacks.
Activities at Heritage Mara Camp Serengeti include; Day game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfasts & lunches, Sundowners, Bird watching, Hot air balloon safaris, Nature walks, etc.
Heritage Mara Camp Serengeti Accommodation Rates
Heritage Mara Camp Serengeti Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis + Drinking Water + Tea & Coffee & Hot Shower and Government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|30th Jun 2023||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||180 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||
530 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|31st Dec 2023||Closed||Closed||
* The camp is open from July to November
* The only drinks included are a bottle of mineral water, tea, and coffee
* Full Board basis is dinner, bed, breakfast, and lunch. Lunch can be hot or take away lunch boxes
* For all-inclusive Supplements – 70 US Dollars per person inclusive of soft drinks, beers, local spirits, and house wines
* New Year and Christmas Supplements – 50 US Dollars per person per day on 24th,25th,26th, 31st December, and 1st January
* Children aged 0-5 years, free of charge
* Children aged 13 to above full adult rate
* For children aged 5-12 years, 50% of the adult rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Create fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions for the camp
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Tourism Developments Levy
* Transfer to and from the camp
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance