Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti
Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti | Heritage Ndutu Camp |Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp Rates | Heritage Camps and Lodges | Serengeti Heritage Tented Camp | Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation
Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp is a seasonal mobile camp located in the Ndutu Big Marsh region of the Serengeti habitat, in the southern portion of the Serengeti and Northern Ngorongoro. Surrounded by natural trees and bushes, which attract a diverse range of birds and animals to the region.
The complete circuit of the Great Migration may be seen in the Ndutu region, starting with the herds’ return to graze in December, followed by calving in January and February, and finally, the herds’ departure in April as they begin their trip northwards.
Calving season is especially dramatic: every day, a million wildebeests give birth to 8000 babies, and when these newborns take their first steps, lion, leopard, cheetah, and hyenas attack them. The Ndutu region’s best game-watching area is near Lake Ndutu, where massive herds converge to feed and calve between December and April.
Each tent comes with electrical outlets, Mosquito Nets, Tea/Coffee, En-suite bathrooms with shower and flush toilets, Pure Cotton Linen sheets, and 24-hour communication (Walkie Talkies). Other camp amenities include; Cozy lounges, a Restaurant, a Bar with a large selection of cocktails and liquors, a Bonfire, and Grilling stations.
Paved paths connect tents to the camp’s mess tents that act as eating areas, which are positioned in front of the camp underneath soaring acacias. The lounge near the mess tent is the tranquil chilling area with a small library of books, and refreshments like coffee, beer, sodas, and your favorite snacks.
Activities available from Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp include; Day game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfasts & lunches, Sundowners, Bird watching, Hot air balloon safaris, Nature walks, etc.
Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti Accommodation Rates
Heritage Ndutu Migration Camp Serengeti Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis + Drinking Water + Tea & Coffee & Hot Shower and Government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||180 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||530 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||30th Nov 2023||Closed||Closed||
1st Nov 2023
|31st Dec 2023||180 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||
530 US Dollars
* The camp is open from December to March
* The only drinks included are a bottle of mineral water, tea, and coffee
* Full Board basis is dinner, bed, breakfast, and lunch. Lunch can be hot or take away lunch boxes
* For all-inclusive Supplements – 70 US Dollars per person inclusive of soft drinks, beers, local spirits, and house wines
* New Year and Christmas Supplements – 50 US Dollars per person per day on 24th,25th,26th, 31st December, and 1st January
* Children aged 0-5 years, free of charge
* Children aged 13 to above full adult rate
* For children aged 5-12 years, 50% of the adult rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Create fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions for the camp
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Tourism Developments Levy
* Transfer to and from the camp
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance