Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Naivasha
Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Naivasha | Naivasha unusual Hotels | Hippo Point Wildlife Sanctuary | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Naivasha Luxury Hotels | Hippo Point House Naivasha | Affordable Accommodation in Naivasha | Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Rates
Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Naivasha is a classic British country house situated in Hippo Point an exclusive private wildlife conservancy sitting on an isthmus between Lake Naivasha and Lake Oloidien at an altitude of 6,200 feet or 1,050 meters.
Hippo Point is an exclusive private wildlife conservancy sitting on an isthmus between Lake Naivasha and Lake Oloidien at an altitude of 6,200 feet or 2,000 meters. With a near-perfect microclimate, over 350 species of birds, and an average of 1,200 resident animals roaming the grounds it is the perfect place to let go of your busy life
The house once an Irish magistrate’s country dwelling is mock Elizabethan, and has been lovingly restored to what it must have looked like in the early twentieth century. This magnificent 1930’s Elizabethan house remains a relic of Africa’s colonial past.
There are 8 double rooms and 1 single room, with two sections at the end ideal for kids. The resident buffalo, giraffe, hippo, zebra, and gazelle stand out against the soft, cozy comforts of Russian bed linen and warm wooden floors and bathtubs. All baths are solar-powered.
Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Naivasha has an upcountry style with wooden flooring, exposed beams, fireplaces, deep-set chairs, and settees.
There is a secluded swimming pool, an open gazebo for invigorating body treatments, and a team of dedicated staff will provide you with the perfect base from which to enjoy the surrounding African wilderness.
Guests can enjoy meals in the onsite restaurant prepared fresh from the organic garden.
Activities include game walks, bike rides, skiing, and horse riding. Offsite activities include hiking through a hot spring gorge, climbing an extinct volcano, visiting Rhino sanctuary, bird watching by boat, longer horseback rides, visits to Hells Gate National Park and Nakuru National Park.
Hippo Point is ideally suited for birders since it offers roughly four different biospheres within the Conservancy itself as well as a number of important birding areas within striking distance. The greater Naivasha area is home to at least 350 regular bird species as well as a host of migrants and irregular visitors.
Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Naivasha Non-Resident Accommodation Rates
2023 Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + All Meals + Soft Drinks, House Wines, Selection of non-Luxury Spirits, Beers + Conservancy Fees + Game Drives on the Conservancy +Guided Walks +Bird Watching + Hiking + Game Tracking +Sundowners by the lakeshore + Bush Picnics + Visit the weaver, pottery, farm shop around Naivasha + Visit the flower Farm + Swimming Pool + Laundry & Value Added Tax. For 4 Guests and over….the following is also included; Boat trip (up to 6 guests in a boat) + Airstrip Transfer + Transfer to Hells Gate(guests to pay entrance fees to hells gate separately and Directly)
|Adult Per Person Per Night||450 US Dollars|
|Child age Between 5-12 years – Per Child||190 US Dollars|
|Exclusive use- 6 Guests Per Night (note Exclusive use starts at 6 Guests)||2,800 US Dollars|
|Addition Adult above 6 guests Per Person Per Night||330 US Dollars|
* Packed lunch is 25 US Dollars per packed lunch
* Christmas period (24th, 25th & 26th) minimum stay is 3 nights
* Sole use of the house on December 30th, 31st, and 1st January
* Late check-out after 11 am the guest is charged 50 US Dollars per person
* Any late departure after 3 pm with an extra lunch is 120 US Dollars per person
* If the guests need to leave after 3 pm, then 50% of the daily accommodation rate will be charged
Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Boat Ride – 50 US Dollars
* Park Entrance fee for Lake Nakuru
* Champagne, cellar wines, and luxury spirits
* Excursion to lake Nakuru National Park 300 US Dollars per vehicle including picnic lunch
* Morning Horseback ride and bush breakfast or after horse ride and sundowner (1 hour) – 70 US Dollars per person & 2 hours – 70 US Dollars
* Game drives on Oserian Wildlife Sanctuary minimum 4 guests- 50 US Dollars per person and additional 50 US Dollars per person for sun-downers during evening drives
Hippo Point 1932 Manor House Naivasha Resident Accommodation Rates
2023 Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation + Conservation fees +Value Added Tax + One game drive per day on the conservancy + Guided walks + Bird watching + Game tracking + Hiking + Sundowners and swimming pool
Child aged 5-12 Years
270 US Dollars
|480 US Dollars||
110 US Dollars
* Check out 11.00 am
* Minimum 4 guests for two nights
* Minimum 3 nights on Christmas and new year – 24th, 25th, 26th December / Or New Year – 30th, 31st, 1st January – Minimum 10 guests Sole use of Manor House
Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Boat Ride 50 US Dollars
* Alcohol, Champagne, cellar wines and luxury, top-shelf spirits
* Horse riding 60 US Dollars for 1 hour and 90 US Dollars for 2-hour ride
* Certain activities not included (boat rides, beautician) should be requested at the time of the booking
* Late departure after 3.00 pm – 100 US Dollars per person. 50 US Dollars per child, After 3.00 pm, 50% of the day rate is charged