The luxurious three-bedroom Jabali Private House is located in Ruaha National Park, a vast, unspoiled wilderness area where diverse wildlife, birds, and habitats await, without the crowds. Ruaha hosts large populations of lions, cheetahs, and African wild dogs as well as sizeable leopard and hyena populations.
Jabali Private House is an exclusive-use safari home set on a small mountain around three giant baobab trees. Its private and scenic setting makes Jabali ideal for an intimate getaway for couples and small families, while the excellent location of the house means that you will enter prime big game territory straight after departing from camp.
A dedicated team including a private chef and guide will ensure your luxury safari is flexible according to your schedule and tailored to your interests and preferences.
Jabali Private House consists of two master suites fitted with king-sized beds and spacious en-suite bathrooms with showers and a twin bedroom fitted with a spacious en-suite.
Jabali Private House highlights;
* Perfect for big groups – Whether it’s a family getaway or a fun retreat with friends, Jabali Private House can accommodate everyone in style and luxury
* Its safari location – Being in the heart of Ruaha National Park has its perks, and safari greats like herds of elephants, buffalo, or lions can sometimes be seen roaming in the distance
* Its dedicated team – Waiting on standby after your arrival are a guide and private chef, so you have the choice of spending the day on safari with an expert or sounding around the pool savoring good food
There is an abundance of activities for you to enjoy at Jabali Private House, and the friendly staff will be more than happy to help organize these for you.
Some of the activities include game drives in either the morning or the afternoon with your knowledgeable guides and photography opportunities, night drives with the option of eating your delicious dinner in the bush, and walking safaris accompanied by your expert guide.
The best time to visit Ruaha is in the dry season, from June to October. The wet season runs from November until April, transforming the landscape, making it a perfect time for photographers. It’s a great time for birding too, as the migratory birds are in Ruaha.
Jabali Private House is closed from mid-March until June.
Jabali Private House Ruaha National Park Accommodation Prices
Jabali Private House Ruaha National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full-board accommodation + House drinks + One private safari vehicle and guide + Game drives + Night drives + Guided short bushwalks + Transfers to/from nearest airstrip & Limited laundry
Rate based on 4 people (or less)
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||4,600 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||
6,400 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|19th Dec 2023||4,600 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||5th Jan 2024||
6,400 US Dollars
6th Jan 2024
|14th Mar 2024||4,600 US Dollars|
|15th Mar 2024||31st May 2024||
* Children of all ages are welcome at the Jabali Private House
* An intimate, exclusive-use property surrounded by lofty, ancient baobab trees
* Jabali Private House is perfect for families and friends. It has three bedrooms, a lounge, and a dining area, plus a private pool, looking out over the dense forest that fringes the bordering Ikuka escarpment
Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Excludes;
* Photographic safaris
* Hot-air balloon rides
* Flights & airport taxes
* Items of personal nature
* Park fees and Conservation Charge
* Additional lunch (picnic or in the house)
* Transfers other than to/ from the nearest airstrip
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* Rates do not include the use of a private vehicle
* In-room power
* Flushing toilets
* Hot-water showers
* En-suite bathrooms
* Private plunge pool
* In-room lockable box
* One private-use house
* Private chef and butler
* Private outdoor lounges