Jacana Safari Lodge Queen Elizabeth National Park | Jacana Safari Lodge Accommodation Rates | Jacana Safari Lodge Room Prices | Queen Elizabeth National Park | Queen Elizabeth Bush Lodge | Queen Elizabeth National Park Hotels | Hotels in Queen Elizabeth National Park | Queen Elizabeth Luxury Lodges Uganda | Queen Elizabeth Budget hotels | Queen Elizabeth National Park Campsites | Affordable Accommodation in Queen Elizabeth National Park | Queen Elizabeth National Park Hotels Camps Lodges
Jacana safari lodge is a tree house lodge situated in the Queen Elizabeth National Park conservation area, in Uganda. The lodge is located at the northern end of Maramagambo Forest overlooking Lake Nyamasingiri, Uganda’s largest volcanic crater lake.
The lodge is accessed from Kyambura just near the Kyambura Trading center. It’s 13 km from the main road Ishaka Katunguru road to the lodge facilities and it’s found in Rubirizi district home to 32 creator lakes.
The safari lodge consists of 11 cottages ( wooden Bandas ) and a family cottage too all facing lake Nyamusingiri and the forests in the far beyond, all with enclosed verandas, running showers, and flushing toilets.
The tree house is constructed using local rock, gum poles, wood, and rope, and decorated with organic furniture and rich textures. Jacana Safari Lodge facilities include the Virunga Lounge, with large lounging sofas centered around a huge fireplace.
There is a swimming pool and a sauna. The Tembo Bar is set on the lower level, hanging over Crater Lake’s scenic waters. A special candlelit dinner takes place in the Fish Eagle Bar, situated on the jetty, next to the water’s edge.
The food is also served on either the Buffet or a set menu from the Dinning or even e selected place of your choice. There is also a captain table( Floating Boat ) Where one can make their own choice either to have Lunch, Dinner, or Breakfast on the Lake.
Activities available from Jacana safari lodge include; Nature Walk in the forest near the lodge, a Game drive at Kasenyi, Chimps Trucking at Kyambura, and the Boat Cruise on the Kazinga Channel Katunguru. Other activities include; A community walk, a visit to other lakes like the twin lakes, Kayaking, etc.
Jacana safari lodge Queen Elizabeth Accommodation Rates
2022 Jacana safari lodge Queen Elizabeth Accommodation Rates Per Night;
Bed & Breakfast
|60 US Dollars||80 US Dollars|
|80 US Dollars||
160 US Dollars
|230 US Dollars||
300 US Dollars
* Children aged below 5 years no charges
* Children above 14 years pay the full adult rate
* Children aged between 3 years to 14 years sharing with an adult is 50% of the adult rate
* Children aged between 3 years to 14 years staying in their own room is 75% of the adult rate
* The lodge is found in the Elizabeth national park conservation area where you are required to pay for the Park entrance as required by the Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA)
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Drinks & Extra Meals
* Items of a personal nature
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Game drives and excursions from the Lodge
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* Conservation fees, any park fees, bed levy, or any special camping fees
* Transportation, airport, and flight taxes. Transfers to and from the Lodge