Jahazi Resort Watamu is a 5-star boutique hotel located in Mida Creek, Watamu overlooking the Blue Lagoon and Watamu Bay. The hotel is close to Turtle Bay and Watamu Marine National Park, adjacent to both Long Beach and Short Beach.
Jahazi Resort Watamu has a total of 11 bedrooms, ensuite & lovingly furnished, drawing on Arab and African influences. South Wing: 6 double bedrooms, each with pull out mattress, Expansive indoor lounge, fountain-side dining area, panoramic views of the creek, grass-thatched dining area in coconut grove, on-creek gazebo
North Wing: 3 double bedrooms, 2 twin rooms. TV room that can be converted into an additional bedroom, Expansive indoor lounge, dining area, panoramic views of the creek, and on-creek gazebo. Each room comes with mosquito nets and air conditioning. The master suite also features a dressing room and a bath in the bathroom.
Coral rock chill-out lounge is located approximately 4 stories high, with 360-degree views set amid coconut grove canopy, unbeatable views with a wonderful breeze. There is also a large, beautifully manicured garden with a wide range of spectacular flowering plants.
The property comes fully staffed including an excellent cook, house staff, and good day and night security. It has an automatic backup generator in case of power cuts. The resort has 2 Swimming pools, Satellite TV, outdoor showers and indoor Jacuzzi tubs, Poolside and rooftop lounge areas, and Spa Hut.
Jahazi Resort is surrounded by a wide array of natural wonders and some of the region’s best deep-sea fishing and kite-surfing. A perfect destination for a luxury retreat whether you want activity, adventure, or just simply to unwind.
Activities available from Jahazi Resort include; Scuba diving/snorkeling, Water skiing, Kitesurfing, Sundowner cruises, Dhow sailing sundowners and meals, Deep-sea fishing, Birdwatching, and treks on Mida Creek, and in Arabuko Sokoke Forest.
Other activities include; Dinghy sailing, Aqua-volleyball, Cultural tourism, 11th Century Gede Ruins, Mediterranean street culture & nightlife, including gelaterias, cafes, restaurants, and bars.
Jahazi Resort Watamu Accommodation Rates
Jahazi Resort Watamu Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis
|Dates To||Per Person Sharing||
7th Jan 2023
|31st May 2023||280 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2023||31st Oct 2023||325 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|14th Dec 2023||280 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2023||6th Jan 2024||325 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
* Exclusions: Conservancy Entrance Fees, Conservancy activities, and any other extras
* Festive Supplement – 60 US Dollars per person per day (On 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec & 1st Jan) and every other public
* Child in own room – single supplement is applicable
* Infants under 3 years sharing with adult/s – No Charge
* Children aged 3 years up to 11 years sharing with parents pay 50%
* Children aged 12 – 16 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 60% of applicable per person adult double room rate and 75% of the adult rate in own unit
Extras/ Activities Rates Per Day:
* Extra Meal – 25 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch – 25 US Dollars per person
* Exclusive Use of Vehicle – 300 US Dollars
* Non-Premium Drinks – 35 US Dollars per person
* Conference Supplement – 30 US Dollars per person
* Birthday/Anniversary Cake – 35 US Dollars per person
* Kayaking 25 US Dollars per person(Minimum 2 People)
* Bush Meals – 25 US Dollars per person (Minimum 2 People)
* Day Game Drive – 45 US Dollars per person (Minimum 2 People)
* Night Game Drive – 50 US Dollars per person(Minimum 2 People)
* Sundowner (Excluding drinks) – 15 US Dollars per person (Minimum 2 People)
* Honeymoon Supplement – 70 US Dollars per person (Bottle of Wine, Flowers, Petals Décor, Massage)
* Transfer from Kamok – 70 US Dollars per person (Minimum 2 People & Maximum 5 People) One Way
* Check-In Time 1200 hours
* Check-Out Time 1000 hours
* Lunch 1230 hours to 1430 hours
* Dinner 1930 hours to 2130 hours
* Breakfast 0630 hours to 0930 hours
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Gratuities, Tips
* Laundry Service
* Safari game drives
* Flights & Airport Taxes
* Items of personal nature
* Flying Doctor Medical evacuation
* Drinks, premium wines, and spirits
* Conservancy Entrance Fees, Conservancy activities, and any other extras