Julia’s River Camp VIP Camp | Julia’s River Camp Masai Mara Nature Reserve | Julia’s River Camp Buffalo Budget Camp | Masai Mara National Reserve Accommodation | Maasai Mara Hotels | Masai Mara Lodges | Masai Mara Camps | Masai Mara Campsites | Julia’s River Camp Hippo Luxury Camp | Julia’s River Camp VIP Camp | Julia’s River Camp Classic Superior Tent | Julia’s River Camp Masai Mara National Park | Julia’s River Camp Talek | Masai Mara Budget Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Julia’s River Camp VIP Camp is a tented safari accommodation located along the banks of the Talek River in Masai Mara, the luxury accommodation option of Julia’s River Camp. The camp is situated 8 km from Talek Gate, within the Masai Mara Nature Reserve.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time takes about 45 minutes.
Hidden on a sleepy bend of the Talek River, in the midst of the Masai Mara’s endless savannah, our exclusive Tented Camp is the perfect place to start your safari. Our spectacular location on the river guarantees an abundance of wildlife viewing without even leaving the camp: lions, buffalos, wildebeest, elephants, and even leopards regularly come to drink!
The VIP camp is located in a secluded wood on the banks of the river Talek and is the ideal setting for honeymooners and private groups. Each spacious tent sits on its own elevated wooden platform offering privileged views of the relaxing surroundings.
Twin beds dressed in fine Indian cotton sheets, warm duvet, and Masai blankets are standard, with doubles available upon request. All tents include sewn-in mosquito nets, wooden bedside tables, coat rack, solar-powered lighting, luggage racks, and a private en-suite bathroom with hot running water 24 daily and a regular flushing toilet.
All guests who choose to stay in one of our four VIP tents can enjoy an all-inclusive meal package, which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, wine, beer, and soft drinks, as well as tea, coffee, and mineral water.
Additionally, a game package plan is available which includes 2 daily game drives in our exclusive 4×4 Toyota land cruisers, specially designed and adapted for safari. The experienced driver guides are at your service, to ensure you encounter the most spectacular wildlife experience in the most famous nature reserve in the world.
The tents are located in different sections of the camp and feature a seating area, solar-powered lighting, and an en-suite bathroom with hot-running water 24 hours a day. Towels are also provided.
They can also enjoy exclusive use of the VIP mess tent and outdoor communal areas, shared with only 3 other VIP tents, making intimacy and relaxation a key part of the guests’ experience.
Julia’s River Camp VIP Camp activities include; nature walk, Maasai village visits, bush dinner & balloon safari, and game drives in open 4×4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Julia's River Camp VIP Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Julia’s River Camp VIP Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
Vip Camp (Vip Tent)
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
7th Jan 2023
|30th Jun 2023||210 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||230 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||
500 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|19th Dec 2023||210 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||6th Jan 2024||230 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||
500 US Dollars
* Children aged 0 to 5 years: stay free of charge
* The tent can host up to a maximum of 3 guests
* Hot Air Balloon Safari: 495 US Dollars per person
* Children 0-16 years old must share a tent with an adult
* Masai Mara National Reserve entry fees are NOT included in the rates
* Check-In time is from 12 Noon while the Check-out time is until 1000 Hours
* VIP Camp full board includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water, tea, coffee, wine, beer, and sodas
* Hippo Camp & Buffalo Camp Full Board includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water, tea, and coffee
* Masai Mara National Reserve entry fees of 80 US Dollars per adult per day & 45 US Dollars per child per day
* Family rooms: available upon request in Buffalo and VIP camps. Maximum 4 guests (or 4 plus 1 infant) with at least one child of 5-16 years in the party
* Hot Air Balloon Safari: Please, contact us for prices
* Minimum 2 people (only for Game Package Programme)
* Private safari (a safari vehicle for yourself) – 50 USD supplement/day/ person
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions from the lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Tourism Developments Levy
* Transfer to and from the Lodge
* Masai Mara National Reserve entry fees
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance