Kambi ya Tembo Kilimanjaro Tanzania | Kambi ya Tembo Accommodation Rates | Kambi ya Tembo Room Prices | Lodge in Kilimanjaro Tanzania | Kambi Ya Tembo Luxury Tented Camp | Mount Kilimanjaro | Accommodation in Kilimanjaro Area | Accommodation in Sinya Reserve | Affordable Accommodation in Kilimanjaro | Budget Hotels in Mount Kilimanjaro National Park | Luxury Hotels in Mount Kilimanjaro National Park | Where to Stay in Mount Kilimanjaro National Park | Mount Kilimanjaro Hotels Lodges Camps
Kambi ya Tembo Tented Camp is set in Sinya Reserve, at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro bordering Kenya at Amboseli National Park. The journey takes approximately 2 hours, from Arusha.
Sinya, a private concession area of 600 km2 northwest of Kilimanjaro, bordering Kenya and Amboseli National Park, offers wildlife, culture, and spectacular landscapes with magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Mout Meru, Ol Doinyo Longido, and Ol Doinyo Orok.
An excellent opportunity to see wildlife and interact with the Maasais. A unique cultural experience. It is also one of the only places in Africa where one can observe large bull elephants more than 50 years old with enormous tusks.
Kilimanjaro International Airport is 1 hour and 45 minutes away from the camp. North charter companies fly to and from Kilimanjaro. There is also a possibility of chartering a plane to the West Kilimanjaro airstrip.
With views of the Kilimajaro and the endless plains of the African savannah, Kambi ya Tembo is a spectacular camp situated on the north face of the Kilimanjaro with fantastic views of Amboseli and where one can enjoy the wildlife on the front line.
The luxury camp has 14 tents with en-suite facilities; office furniture, an adjacent bathroom, and a small private overhang. The camp tents are situated at ground level with a private porch and views of Amboseli or Kilimanjaro.
There is a choice of beds, a double or two single beds. The main building is built at ground level and has views of the Amboseli plains and Mount Kilimanjaro. Meals are served in the pleasant dining room which has an outside and an inside. In the evening appetizers and drinks are served outside around the campfire.
Activities available from Kambi ya Tembo Tented Camp include; Trekking in Kilimanjaro National Park, Game drives, Private Sundowner, Culture visits, etc.
Kambi ya Tembo Kilimanjaro Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Kambi ya Tembo Kilimanjaro Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation full board basis (3 meals per day) + Drinking water, Tea & Coffee & on-top drinks (water & soft drinks and house wines)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||310 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||580 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||190 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||
370 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||310 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||580 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||250 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||
480 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||310 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||
580 US Dollars
* Birthday cake – 40 US Dollars
* Masai Boma visit – 25 US Dollars Per Person
* Masai dances 1 hour – 400 US Dollars Per Group
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars lunch & 20 US Dollars dinner per person
* Kilimanjaro National Hike 5 hours including Kilimanjaro National Park fee – 300 US Dollars Per Person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 travelers (minimum 3 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 1 night 2 days booking is required
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)
* Wildlife Management Areas Fee – 29.5 US Dollars per adult per night$ 23.6 US Dollars per child per night $ 5 US Dollars per vehicle, per day VAT(Value Added Tax) inclusive