Kampala 1 Day Trips Uganda Helicopter Flying Safaris Tour | Helicopter Safari Day Trip Uganda Operators | Helicopter Safari Day Safaris Kampala | Helicopter Day Safari | Kampala Day Trips | Helicopter Safari Day Tours Uganda| Uganda Helicopter Safari Day Trips | Helicopter Safari Day Tours Uganda | Helicopter Safari Day Excursions Kampala | Kampala Day Trips Uganda
Kampala 1 Day Trips Uganda Helicopter Flying Safaris Tour offers an extraordinary opportunity to experience Uganda’s many different wildernesses.
Traveling to Uganda by helicopter allows you to take in a range of beautiful habitats, from desert to Savannah to mountain to equatorial forest. The journey is conducted in your own private helicopter, which stays with you throughout, with carefully positioned vehicles to support the flying.
We provide air charter to all of Uganda and surrounding areas and are located at Kajjansi airfield, conveniently located between downtown Kampala and Entebbe international airport.
We offer charters from both Kajjansi airfield and Entebbe International. Many of our customers visit Uganda to see our spectacular selection of wildlife. Some of our more popular parks include Kidepo, Murchison, Queen Elizabeth, and Semliki.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, home of the endangered mountain gorilla, is one of our most popular charter destinations. Flying into these parks is a quick and scenic way to make the most of a vacation!
Kampala 1 Day Trips Uganda Helicopter Flying Safaris Tour | Places One Can Visit
Your one-day helicopter journey visit places of your choice in Uganda;
* Flying to Ngamba Island
* Flying over the Rwenzori massifs
* Flying to Lake Victoria’s Bulago Island
* Flying over Kampala City and its environs
* Flying to game flights over Murchison Falls
* Flying to a trip into the semi-arid Kidepo Valley
* Flying to the sun setting off Virunga Volcanoes’ Lake Mutanda
* Flying to Kigezi Highlands, home to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest’s mountain gorilla
* Flying to the savannah, wetland, and low forest habitats of Queen Elizabeth National Park
Kampala 1 Day Trips Uganda Helicopter Flying Safaris Tour Prices
Kampala 1 Day Trips Uganda Helicopter Flying Safaris Tour Rates Includes:
Baggage is strictly 15 kg per person and in soft bags + For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available + The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis + We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request + Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route & On our Scenic Flight, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/ accommodation or returning to Kajjansi airfield
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 3 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* All departures are from Kajjansi airfield, except for Entebbe transfers
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en route. Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
Kampala 1 Day Trips Uganda Helicopter Flying Safaris Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)