Karatu Tented Lodge Tanzania | Karatu Tented Lodge Room Prices | Karatu Tented Lodge Accommodation Rates | Karatu Hotels | Karatu Luxury Accommodation | Karatu Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Karatu Safari Camps | Campsites in Karatu | The best available hotels in Karatu | A place to Stay Near Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps Accommodation Tanzania
Karatu Tented Lodge is 3 stars accommodation facility located on Rhotia Valley Road in Karatu, 7.3 km from the city center and 11 km from Sumawe Complex. Supermarket Alley is 9 km from the hotel, while Ngorongoro Conservation Payment Authority is 11 km away.
The lodge is in a strategic situation, in the fault of the Rift Valley, 10 minutes from the town of Karatu, making it ideal to explore easily Tanzania’s parks and reservations: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, and Lake Eyasi.
The Lodge offers facilities with views of Lake Manyara, the highlands of Ngorongoro fields, and the hills of Africa. It can be reached by both air and road. The nearest airstrip is Lake Manyara.
Karatu Tented Lodge has 10 Permanent En Suite Luxury tented rooms Cottages, configured as single, double/twin, and triple rooms. The cottages are built combining African and safari styles.
At the hotel, every room is fitted with a desk, bed linen, and a patio with a garden view. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Karatu Tented Lodge also provide guests with free WiFi. At the accommodation, every room has a seating area.
The lodge features; a central restaurant with a fireplace, a bar, excellent service, Free wifi, a Kids’ play area, a large garden with a swimming pool, and an outdoor barbecue. A continental breakfast is available daily at Karatu Tented Lodge.
Activities available from Karatu Tented Lodge include; Game drives with day trips to Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara, Visiting the Tribes of the zone: Masai, Datoga, and Hazdabe, Bike tours in the area, Lake Manyara and Rift Valley, Local Communities excursions, Night Game Safaris at Lake Manyara, Special Trekking birds, etc.
Karatu Tented Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Karatu Tented Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Include;
Accommodation on Full Board (Breakfast/Lunch or Picnic lunchbox/Dinner) + Tea and Coffee during meals + Mineral Water & Value Added Tax
|Dates To||Single Room
|Double/ Twin Room (2 Guests)||
1st Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||120 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||255 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||30th Jun 2023||90 US Dollars||160 US Dollars||
225 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Oct 2023||120 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||255 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||21st Dec 2023||90 US Dollars||160 US Dollars||
225 US Dollars
22nd Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||120 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||
255 US Dollars
* A bed levy of 1% per person a night is not included
* Rates are exclusive of concession fees which are payable at the National park’s entry gates
* Christmas And New Year’s Eve Supplement – A supplement of 25 US Dollars per person/ per night on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec, and 1st of Jan
* Children under 4yrs sharing with adults – Free
* Children above 15 years will be charged the full adult rate
* Children under 12 years are not allowed to stay alone in a tent
* Children between 4-15 years occupying their own room will be charged 75% of the room rate
* Children between 13-15 years occupying their own room will be charged 75% of the single room rate
* Children between 4-15 years sharing with 1 adult will be charged 75% of the adult per person sharing rate
* Children between 4-15 years sharing with 2 adults will be charged 50% of the adult rate per person sharing
* Lunch – 25 US Dollars per person
* Dinner -25 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch box 15 US Dollars per person
* Private dinner can be arranged for a supplement of 30 US Dollars per person per meal
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)