Ken Trout Guest Cottages Timau | Ken Trout Lodge | Ken Trout Guest Cottages Villa | Ken Trout Guest Cabins | Timau Cottages | Timau Accommodation | Nanyuki Timau Accommodation | Timau Self Catering Accommodation | Ken Trout Guest Rates | Nanyuki Mount Kenya Hotels
Ken Trout Guest Cottages is located 3 kilometers South of Timau, a small Town between Isiolo and Nanyuki. Kentrout lies in the foothills of Mt. Kenya in the village of Timau, just north of Nanyuki.
Nairobi to Nanyuki, a distance of approximately 200 km, allows at least 4 hours of driving time. From Nanyuki to Timau, a distance of 22 km, allow at least 40 minutes of driving time.
Trout Guest Cottages’ main house is an old building full of charm. The main house accommodates up to 6 guests and features old plank floors, brick fireplaces, a kitchenette, a dining room, and a verandah. There are 2 cottages which either be occupied as double rooms or triple rooms.
One cottage has 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, and a veranda. All rooms have open ﬁreplaces. Guests have the option of preparing their own meals. Ken Trout Guest Cottages restaurant offers great fish, if you like trout, you will be served! The breeding pond is located on the site and visit.
Vegetables are also grown locally, they are organic! (You can also stop by to eat, but at lunchtime only). Ken Trout Guest Cottages can serve between 70 to 80 guest lunches daily. The front garden is simply beautiful. You will probably propose a little walk around; why not go through the small village next to the lodge?
Prefer the old shack to small wooden cottages, newer, and a kitchen, but not as charming. The Ken Trout is the perfect place to relax after climbing Mount Kenya. The entire property can accommodate up to 15 guests. Guests in Ken Trout Guest Cottages Timau can participate in activities like fishing, nature walks, village visits, game drives, and climbing Mount Kenya.
Ken Trout Guest Cottages Accommodation Rates
2023 Ken Trout Guest Cottages Accommodation Prices for Residents & Non-Residents Per Night;
|Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||
Single Room ( 1 Guest)
|Request for rates
||Request for rates||
Request for rates
Double Room (2 Guests)
|Request for rates||Request for rates||Request for rates|
Triple Room (3 Guests)
|Request for rates||Request for rates||
Request for rates
* Children between 0 to 3 Years stay free of charge
* Lunch (3 Course Menu is 1,500 Kenya Shillings Per Person)
* Children above 15 Years pay the full adult price of the adult rate
* Children between the ages of 3 to 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate
* Children between the ages of 12 Years to 15 Years pay 75% of the adult rate
* Fishing for trout (Guests should come with their own fishing hooks. Cost is 25 US Dollars)
* Ken Trout Guest Cottages has one cottage that has a Kitchen where one can do Self-Catering however one needs to bring their own utensils and cooking gas
* The cottages has two bedrooms and one can add 2 extra beds for two singles. The total capacity is 6 Guests. The cost is 3,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person bed only