Kenana Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro | Kembu Cottages Campsite | Kenana Cottage Kembu | Kembu Cottages Nakuru Kenana Farm Njoro | Kenana Dairy Farm Njoro | Nightingale Farm Njoro | Nakuru Cottages | Kembu Cottages Njoro | Kembu Cottages Holiday Rentals | Kenana Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Rates | Nakuru Self Catering Cottages | Nakuru Cabins | Nakuru Accommodation
Kenana Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro is a self-catering guest house found just outside Nakuru about 180 km from Nairobi. The cottage is a convenient stopover point for those planning trips to Lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, or en route to the Masai Mara.
Kenana Cottage is one of the 9 Kembu cottages in Kenana farm and is located on a large 900 acre/ 400ha farm just 8 km beyond Njoro and 30 minutes from Nakuru Town. This holiday home is only a 3 hours drive from Nairobi.
Kenana Cottage is a modern yet colonial-style cottage fitting for the location. Its huge veranda spans the length of the cottage affording wonderful views over the sunken garden and on the vastness of the Great Rift Valley.
It consists of a double bedroom, and a twin bedroom (both en suite), each has its own separate french windows out onto the veranda, and another door leads into the central social area.
The lounge area is tucked in around a cozy fireplace between the open-plan kitchen, breakfast bar, and seated dining area. This cottage really provides a unique but affordable home-from-home.
Kenana Cottage has been designed with mobility-impaired access in mind. The whole building is on one level, with drive-up access to the veranda. It has wide doorways, grab rails, easy-to-use taps, and seating in the showers.
The whole building is on one level, with drive-up access to the veranda, wide doorways, grab rails, easy-to-use taps, and seating in the showers.
There are numerous day trips within easy reach of the farm like Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Bogoria National Reserve, Menengai Crater, hikes into the Mau Forest, and up Kiplombe Valley.
Kembu Farm activities include: Collecting eggs, farm walks, machine, and hand milking, feeding the calves, visiting the horses and foals, sheep shearing, spinning, and carding demonstration, bird walk, visit knitting project and shop.
Additional activities are chameleon walk, butter making, bushcraft, archery, obstacle course, wide games, marshmallow cooking, around a fire, and bar games – pool, darts, etc.
Kenana Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Accommodation Prices
The rate for the whole Cottage Per Night on a Self-Catering Basis
|Dates From||Dates To||Cottage Price Per Night
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||195 US Dollars|
* Rates above are Bed Only Per Cottage Per Night
* Half Board and full-board rates are available upon request
* Extra bed allowed maximum two beds allowed – 20 US Dollars per bed maximum two beds allowed
* Kembu offers complimentary Farm walks. Other organized activities are charged for Archery, Orienteering, Educational, Obstacle Courses, Bird Walks, Chameleon walks, forest crafts, etc. Charged per person for a full day, half-day, or per single activity
Cottage Catering – Dinner & Breakfast and Lunches Will Be Served To Guests In Their Cottage
* Adult – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 58 US Dollars
* Infant – 4 Years And Under Complimentary Cottage Meals
* Adult – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 68 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 28 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 38 US Dollars