Kenya Road & Air Safaris | Kenya Safari 4×4 & Air Safari | Kenya Safari Combining Roads and Flights | Mombasa Road & Flying Safaris | Kenya Combined Driving and Fly-in Safaris | Road and Flight Combination Safaris | Nairobi Road Air Safaris | Fly-in Safaris & Road Packages | Nairobi Road Safaris & Flying Tours | Luxury Road and Air Safari | Nairobi Road & Air Safaris | Fly-In Kenya Safari Road & Air Transfers | Air Safaris & 4×4 Road Safaris | Kenya Road & Fly-in Safaris
Kenya Road & Air combined Safaris: African Spice Safaris road and flying luxury safari options offer a mix of both road safari and fly-in experiences. Most of the road and air combined safaris depart from Nairobi, Kisumu, Malindi, Watamu or from Mombasa to leading national parks, game reserves and wildlife conservancies.
Transport is either by a safari minivan or 4×4 safari vehicle enclosed on the sides (with windows) and have a pop-up top. These tours involve lengthy drives between 3 to 5 hours in duration to get to the park and then you will normally go on your game drives in the same vehicle and driver-guide.
The fly-in portion of your safari is included where long distances between safari destinations need to be covered in a short time or when you need to avoid unwanted backtracking. These flights also add you more time to enjoy the destination you fly-into and also save you the dusty, rough and bumpy rides.
While driving overland, you keep the same driver guide throughout until you begin the flying portion of the safari where you say farewell to him as you fly to the next safari destination.
Upon arrival at the new destination you are met at the airstrip by a driver guide with a 4×4 vehicle specially adapted with open sides from the camp where you are staying and you will go on game drives in the same vehicle with a qualified and experienced driver-guide who knows the area far better and knows all the latest sightings.
Advantages of our Road & Air Combined Safaris
* Road safari portion is fully escorted by friendly, professional safari driver guides (accredited by Kenya Professional Safari Guide Association)
* Any level of accommodation can be included, from budget lodges to luxurious camps, and all tours are accompanied by an expert safari driver-guide
* All road transport in private vehicle, just for your group. It means you get to know your driver-guide who can talk about and discuss normal life in your destination, as well as about the flora and fauna
* We include a fly-in portion in the safari to minimize the time spent traveling where roads are in poor state of repair/ full of potholes or non-existent. Flying is also scenic. You will get great views of the countryside
* We have high-quality, well-maintained safari minivans and 4×4 vehicles seating up to 6 guests plus driver. Vehicles have pop-up roofs or hatches giving great opportunities for photographing scenery and wildlife
If you are looking for the very best value for your Kenya tour then look no further than our broad selection of our road & flying combined safaris below.