Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli
Kibo Safari Camp is a luxury-tented camp set at the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park in Kenya. The camp is located only a 5-minute drive from the Park entry gate and 15 km from Amboseli Airstrip. The camp is located approximately 260 km from Nairobi and driving time takes about 4 hours while flying time is approximately 30 minutes.
Kibo Safari Camp has 73 self-contained tents sheltered by ‘makuti’ roofs and they comprise single, double, triple, and family accommodations. The beds are custom-designed and locally made with bush logs. Each tent features a sofa, seating area, clothes rack, mosquito net, work desk, and furnished balcony with amazing views.
The bathrooms are en-suite and have flush toilets, showers, and washbasins. The onsite restaurant uses fresh fruits and vegetables from the camp’s organic farm. Local and continental meals are served in the open terraced restaurant set under acacia trees overlooking the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro.
The well-stocked bar offers a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Guests can enjoy their drinks, relax, and unwind in the lounge area. There is a massage parlor and an art gallery.
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli has an outdoor pool that is flanked by sunbeds where guests can relax. This is also an ideal location to watch the sunset as you relax and enjoy a sundowner.
There are also conference facilities with state-of-the-art equipment. This provides an ideal venue for conferences, meetings, and other corporate events. There are well-manicured grounds that are perfect for team building.
Amboseli National Park is home to large herds of elephants, wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, hyenas, gazelle, and impala. Cheetahs and lions are often seen, either hunting on the plains or at rest in the undergrowth. Over 400 bird species including 40 raptors have been recorded in Amboseli.
Kibo Safari Camp activities include; sundowners, game drives, Maasai village visits, guided nature walks, bird watching, and Maasai dances.
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
5th Jan 2024
|31st Mar 2024||230 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||500 US Dollars||95 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2024||30th Jun 2024||205 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||
85 US Dollars
1st Jul 2024
|30th Sep 2024||280 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||570 US Dollars||110 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2024||20th Dec 2024||230 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||500 US Dollars||
95 US Dollars
21st Dec 2024
|4th Jan 2025||310 US Dollars||460 US Dollars||540 US Dollars||
120 US Dollars
* Extra Lunch 35 US Dollars
* Picnic Lunch box 30 US Dollars
* Easter surcharge of 40 US Dollars Per Person Per Night shall be charged on respective dates
* Child under 2 years sharing a room with 1-2 adults is accommodated on a complimentary basis
* Children under 1.99 years of age sharing with 1 or 2 Adults is accommodated on a complimentary basis
* Children 2 to 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults are charged 50% of the Per Person Adult Rate
* A Christmas surcharge of 40 US Dollars Per Person shall be charged on the 24th, 25th, 26th, & 31st of December and the 1st of January
* Family Tent: 2 Adults, 2 Children (or 2 Adults). Applicable supplement; Adults 50 US Dollars Per Person, Child 20 US Dollars Per Child
* Children 2 to 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults are charged 50% of the per-person adult rate. If own room is required 75% of the adult rate is chargeable