Kidepo Savannah Lodge Uganda
Kidepo Savannah Lodge is a mid-range facility situated 33 km at the edge of Kidepo Valley National Park. Being just 500 meters away from Kalokudo gate, the lodge is a stone’s throw from the park.
It offers unparalleled vistas of the expansive Narus Valley, Mount Morungole, and the distant mountain ranges which form the border with Southern Sudan. The lodge is inspired by the savannah surroundings, the grasslands, and rocky outcrops, and by the Karamojong, the tribe with their typical manyattas and colorful blankets.
Kidepo Savannah Lodge boasts 12 beautifully appointed safari tents & a budget option consisting of 9 non-self-contained tents. The safari tents are on raised decks. Each of the spacious tents has a private verandah offering splendid views of the mighty savannah.
Comfortably furnished with 1 double or 2 single beds, all safari tents have an ensuite bathroom with 24-hour hot showers, running water for hand basins, and a flushing toilet. The budget option ( non-self-contained tents). These are comfortably furnished with 2 single or 1 double bed, a bedside table, and a power outlet for charging your electrical equipment.
The views into the park are vast and magnificent with an occasional herd of elephants or buffaloes passing by. The tents share a communal ablution block with hot showers and flushing toilets. No need to worry about linen as all bedding and towels are provided.
The thatched dining and bar area offers one of the finest views over the Park. The vistas stretching up to southern Sudan are just breathtaking but so are the starry skies. From the wooden deck in front of the restaurant, one can often witness the milky way that only National Geographics is able to catch.
Activities available from Kidepo Savannah Lodge include; Game Drives, Nature/Bush Walks, Karomojong Village Visit, and Cultural Experience with the IK Tribe. Kidepo Valley National Park is located in the northeastern corner of Uganda. It is Uganda’s most isolated national park.
Kidepo Savannah Lodge Uganda Accommodation Rates
2023 Kidepo Savannah Lodge Uganda Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation + Value Added Tax and taxes on accommodation
|Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||
Safari Tent Single Room
|105 US Dollars||120 US Dollars||130 US Dollars|
Safari Tent Double Room
|135 US Dollars||165 US Dollars||
185 US Dollars
|25 US Dollars||40 US Dollars||50 US Dollars|
|35 US Dollars||50 US Dollars||
60 US Dollars
|60 US Dollars||90 US Dollars||
110 US Dollars
* Half-day game drive – 35 US Dollars per person (Minimum of 2 people)
* Full-Day Game Drive – 55 US Dollars per person (Minimum of 2 people)
* Children under the age of 3, sharing with parents in existing bedding (No extra bed) – free of charge
* Children under the age of 12 Years – pay a 30 % discount on accommodation and food. In case one adult shares a room with a child a single room will be charged + a discounted extra bed
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Drinks & Extra Meals
* Items of a personal nature
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Game drives and excursions from the camp
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* Conservation fees, any park fees, bed levy, or any special camping fees
* Transportation, airport, and flight taxes. Transfers to and from the camp