Kigambira Safari Lodge Lake Mburo National Park Uganda
Kigambira Safari Lodge Lake Mburo National Park Uganda is a luxury eco-lodge built in the Southern part of Uganda’s smallest park – Lake Mburo National Park. The lodge is located between Lake Kigambira and the Rubanga Forest.
The location provides the ideal base for the adventurous traveler with a range of activities from game drives & boat trips on Lake Mburo, to exhilarating hikes through the low canopied forest or the looping trail around Lake Kigambira.
Lake Mburo National Park is home to over 350 species of birdlife, including the rare Shoebill, Red-Faced Barbet, and African Finfoot among others. With its varied habitat, the park is home to approximately 68 mammal species – Oribi, Impala, Buffalo, Waterbuck, huge herds of Zebra, and even the elusive Leopard and Lion.
Kigambira Safari Lodge Lake Mburo National Park Uganda has only 12 tastefully decorated ensuite bandas, you are assured of the finest hospitality in an intimate setting. The bands include; 9 deluxe bandas that offer double or twin accommodation options, and 2 family bandas that provide the perfect set-up for those with children, a family reunion, or even a group of friends.
A honeymoon suite to give newlyweds lifelong memories, with extra care and detail to ensure your every whim is catered for. No matter which cottage of the lodge you choose to stay in, you are assured of an astonishing view of Kigambira, an expansive freshwater lake that teems with birds and wildlife.
All cottages are cozy, clean with mosquito nets, and adjacent to lush whistling acacia trees that attract lots of bird species, most of which have very serenading calls and tweets, perfect music for the soul!
The lodge has a swimming pool with views over the lake, an ideal spot to enjoy an afternoon with a book and cocktail or to cool down on a hot day. There is also a gift shop that gives you the perfect opportunity to buy locally crafted souvenirs and mementos for your loved ones. All products are fair trade, ethically sourced, and support various community-based initiatives.
Kigambira Safari Lodge Accommodation Rates
Kigambira Safari Lodge Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full board basis ( including breakfast, lunch, and dinner including a bottle of water/ soda with each meal) and use of the swimming pool and government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|15th Feb 2023||290 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||580 US Dollars||405 US Dollars|
|15th Feb 2023||31st May 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||525 US Dollars||
365 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|20th Oct 2023||290 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||580 US Dollars||405 US Dollars|
|21st Oct 2023||15th Dec 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||525 US Dollars||
365 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|15th Feb 2024||290 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||580 US Dollars||
405 US Dollars
* Honeymoon cottage has a double bed
* Day Room use – 70% of the applicable nightly rate
* Deluxe banda can be single, double, or twin-bed occupancy
* Family banda cottage takes 4 people sharing a double and twin room
* Entebbe International Airport’s transfer rate to/from the lodge is 280 US Dollars per vehicle each way. (Maximum 6 people per vehicle)
Child & Third/ Fourth Adult Sharing Policy;
* Children aged 5 years and younger stay free
* Kigambira Safari Lodge welcomes children of all ages
* Children 6-11 pay the standard child rate (50% of the adult sharing rate)
* Children aged 12- 16 pay 75% in their own cottage of adult rate sharing
* One child and one adult sharing in a luxury Cottage pay an adult + child rate
* No more than two children under 12 years of age sharing in a family cottage with two adults
* The third and fourth adults sharing in a family cottage will each pay the per-person sharing rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Park fees
* Alcoholic drinks
* Travel insurance
* Transportation to the lodge
Booking & Reservations Kigambira Safari Lodge Lake Mburo National Park Uganda Contact
Mobile: + 254-721-242-711
Reservations: +254 718-179-967