Kimbilio Lodge Kilwa Masoko | Kimbilio Lodge Accommodation Rates | Kimbilio Lodge Tanzania | Where To Stay in Kilwa Masoko | Luxury Hotels in Kilwa Masoko | Budget Hotels in Kilwa Masoko | Affordable Hotels in Kilwa Masoko | Cheap Hotels in Kilwa Masoko | Hotel Kilwa Beach Lodge | Kilwa Masoko Hotels Lodges Resorts Tanzania
Kimbilio Lodge is a very small, Italian-managed, romantic lodge situated on Jimbiza beach situated on a lovely white sandy beach in Kilwa Masoko. Kimbilio Lodge is located on the Kilwa beach in Mso Bay, just on the waterfront, in one of the most beautiful and still unspoiled corners of the world.
Kilwa is famous in the world not only for deep-sea fishing and, but is becoming the last frontier for top divers and also for the ruins that are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Kilwa Masoko airport can be reached after an hour and 20 minutes flight from Dar es Salaam. A transfer to the Lodge takes only 15 minutes. By car, the lodge is only 5 hours of drive from Dar es Salaam.
Kimbilio Lodge is a small family-style 6-room lodge by the beach. The atmosphere is genuine and friendly, the food is delicious with an Italian family flare. Each bungalow has its private sea view on the Lodge white sand beach.
Kimbilio Lodge is small and therefore can accommodate a small number of guests per time, which means smaller needs in terms of energy and supplies. All the rooms have en-suite Bathrooms, Electric heaters provide hot water for showers, and charging facilities are available in the room. The lodge is powered by a generator.
Having only a few bungalows guarantees a spacious and friendly environment, maintaining the African flavor of space and freedom for leaving the environment to be the leading feeling. The bungalows are round-circled with real African makuti roofs, very spacious, and able to host from one to four guests.
In the Restaurant-Bar-Lounge, round circled as well, with the connected beach deck, you can find cold drinks, cocktails, international and specific Italian specialties, and on top of all, an atmosphere you will never forget. Dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
Activities available fromKimbilio Lodge Kilwa Masoko include; diving, fishing, Kilwa ruins excursion, hippo, bird watching excursions, and sandbank trips. You can also explore the meandering river and look for hippos and birds.
40 minutes from Kimbilio Lodge there is a beautiful sandbank, pristine white sand ideal for picnics, snorkeling, leisure shallow dives, relaxation, and sundowners. It is reachable only with low tide.
Kimbilio Lodge Kilwa Masoko Accommodation Rates
Kimbilio Lodge Kilwa Masoko Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
From 1st Jun 2022 To 31st May 2023
Single Room (1 Guest)
|95 US Dollars|
Double Room (2 Guests)
130 US Dollars
Triple Room (3 Guests)
|170 US Dollars|
Quadruple room (2 adults and 2 kids)
200 US Dollars
* Ensuite Bathrooms
* Number of rooms – 6
* Charging facilities in the room
* The lodge is open all year round
* Losest Airstrip – Kilwa Masoko Airport
* By car -5 hours of drive from Dar es Salaam
* Electric heaters provide hot water for showers
* Bar and laundry service available at extra charge
* Payments for extras may be made with cash only
* Dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice
* Children – no restrictions
* Children aged 0-3 years old – stay for free
* Children aged above 8 years old pay 100% of the adult rate
* Children 13 years old and above can stay alone in the room
* Children aged 4-8 years old – Pay 50% of the adult rate (even in the case of the child sharing with 1 adult)
* Lunch 20 US Dollars Per Person
* Dinner 30 US Dollars Per Person
* Transfer to/from the airport 5 US Dollars Per Person