Kirawira Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania
Kirawira Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania is a luxury camp situated on the famous Western Corridor of the Serengeti National Park, in Tanzania. The camp is situated 399 kilometers or an 8-hour drive from Arusha and a 3-hour drive from Mwanza. The camp is 16 kilometers from the Grumeti airstrip and approximately one hour from the Arusha Airstrip.
Kirawira Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania features 25 splendidly appointed tents raised on timber platforms and arranged in a manner to maximize privacy. The tent features one double or two twin beds, a full bathroom and a furnished private balcony.
Step past the furnished deck to find yourself in a bedroom steeped in Edwardian charm with steamer trunks, writing desks, brass lamps, rugs, sepia photographs, and four-poster beds with patchwork quilts.
Exquisite bathrooms feature carved mahogany furniture and classic black-and-white tiled floors along with a separate flushed WC, a shower, twin marble basins, and hot and cold running water.
In keeping with the camp’s theme of Colonial opulence, our elegant twin dining tents are appointed with Edwardian-styled furnishings, sprung floors, crisp-starched napery, delicate blue, and white china, and weighty silver accouterments. Meals are served by staff attired in the classical Colonial mess uniform of white Swahili robes and turbans.
Dining is an essential part of the guest experience at Kirawira Serena Camp. Watch the sunrise with a cup of fine coffee or tea on your private balcony. Indulge in choice cuts of meat in the dining tent or English breakfast or sundowner cocktails in the bush. Top off an evening with cocktails by the fire pit.
Other Camp amenities include; a bar, lounge, dining tent, outdoor pool, massage parlor, and barbecue facilities. Host your special event at Kirawira Serena Camp, and get a guarantee of intimacy, privacy, and unmatched personalized attention to ensure an unforgettable gathering.
In the bush, amidst the camp’s Edwardian opulence, or on the pool’s flagstone terrace with majestic 360-degree views of the Ndabaka Plains, the wedding venues offer a breathtaking backdrop.
Activities available from Kirawira Serena Camp include; game drives, bird walks, bush breakfast, sundowners, swimming, bush dinners, balloon safaris, mountain bike trips, land cruises, lake victoria canoe trips & fishing, and cooking lessons.
Kirawira Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Kirawira Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis + Teas & coffees only
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||385 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||750 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||30th Apr 2023||190 US Dollars||370 US Dollars||
510 US Dollars
1st May 2023
|31st May 2023||385 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||750 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2023||30th Jun 2023||510 US Dollars||730 US Dollars||
1,000 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Oct 2023||590 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||1,160 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||21st Dec 2023||385 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||
750 US Dollars
22nd Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||590 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||
1,160 US Dollars
* Children under 7 Years are not allowed
* Serengeti National Park fee not included in the rate
* Children in their own room pay 75% of the adult price
* Easter Supplement of 30 US Dollars per person per day
* Children aged 7 to 12 Years pay 50 % of the adult price if sharing with an adult
* Children aged 13 to 17 Years pay 75 % of the adult price if sharing with an adult
* Christmas Supplement 24th/ 25th/ 26th,31st Dec & 1st Jan is 35 US Dollars per person per day
Kirawira Serena Tented Camp Accommodation
Kirawira Tented Camp has just 25 widely-spaced luxury tents, raised on timber platforms, each with a glorious view of the plains. Each tent has a spacious furnished deck leading to a bedroom furnished in antique Edwardian style with steamer trunks, a writing desk, brass lamps, rugs, sepia photographs, and a four-poster bed with a patchwork quilt.
The luxurious en suite bathroom is fitted with carved mahogany furniture and features a classic black-and-white tiled floor (separate flushed WC, shower, twin marble basins, hot and cold running water). Each tent has its own personal valet. Kirawira Tented Camp facilities include:
* Bathrobe and slippers
* Dedicated tent steward
* 24-hour medical service
* Mineral water and toiletries
* Tent service 5.30 am to midnight
* 24-hour hot water and electricity
* 24-hour electricity, power points, and hair-dryers
Kirawira Serena Tented Camp Activities
* A Bush Lunch
* Bush dinners on the plains
* Atmospheric ‘Sundowners’
* Balloon Safaris over the Serengeti
* A full safari breakfast, cooked in the bush
* Natural stone sun deck and panoramic pool
* Maisha health, beauty, and wellness facilities
* Specialized wildebeest migration Serengeti safaris
* Nightly wildlife and cultural talks, videos, and film shows
* Traditional displays of dance, music, and cultural performance
* Spectacular game drives around the stunning Serengeti ecosystem
* Crocodile viewing safaris along the winding reaches of the Grumeti River
* Relax in the swimming pool and enjoy the day at leisure at Kirawira Camp
* Gentle nature trails around the camp in the company of our resident naturalist
* Balloon safaris over the plains followed by a champagne breakfast at the bush-landing site