Kitela Lodge Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania | Kitela Lodge Accommodation Rates | Kitela Lodge Room Prices | Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania Hotels | Luxury Ngorongoro Crater Lodges | Kitela Lodge Karatu Tanzania | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Prices | Tanzania Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels in Karatu | Where to Stay in Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps
Kitela Lodge is a small luxurious lodge nestled in the foothills of the Ngorongoro Highlands, with views of a coffee plantation on the east face of the Ngorongoro Crater and a spectacular waterfall.
The lodge is 8 km from Karatu town and 151 km from Arusha. By road, the lodge is a 2-hour scenic drive on a tarmac road from Arusha while Flights take approximately 25 minutes.
Kitela Lodge consists of 20 chalet-type rooms & a family room. Chalet-type bedrooms are situated at ground level with a private terrace or balcony. Overlooking the gardens and/or coffee plantation.
The rooms have a double bed or two single beds, and a bathroom with a bathtub and shower. The family room consists of two rooms with a connecting door. In the setting of the majestic mountains, this exclusive hotel is a haven of peace and comfort with all the attention and the luxury of a traditional country villa.
Other features include a telephone, bedside tables, a dressing table and chair, armchairs, a fireplace, and doors onto a balcony with chairs and a coffee table. En-suite facilities include; a flush toilet, washbasin, freestanding bath, and walk-in shower.
The main building is situated in the middle of the lodge and consists of a restaurant, lounge, and a large terrace with spectacular views of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. There’s an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. The relaxation the spa offers and its swimming pool are the perfect contrast to the intense excursions.
Other Services & Amenities include; Wi-fi, Welcome drink, Electricity 24 hours, Free Parking, a Massage cabin, a Souvenir shop & a Coffee farm.
Activities available from Kitela Lodge include; Massages, swimming, Walking around the farm & coffee plantation, visiting ethnic groups, walking in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area escorted by a guide, etc.
Kitela Lodge Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Kitela Lodge Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full board basis(3 meals per day) + Drinking water + Tea & Coffee + Afternoon Coffee walk
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||395 Us Dollars||550 Us Dollars||720 Us Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||285 Us Dollars||405 Us Dollars||
530 Us Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||395 Us Dollars||550 Us Dollars||720 Us Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||340 Us Dollars||480 Us Dollars||
630 Us Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||395 Us Dollars||550 Us Dollars||
720 Us Dollars
* Birthday cake – 35 US Dollars
* Afternoon Coffee Walk – Complimentary
* Massage – Full body – 50 US Dollars per hour
* Massage – Half body – 35 US Dollars per half an hour
* Traditional dances 1 hour – 350 US Dollars per group
* Day conference in-house guest – 20US Dollars per person
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars lunch, 20 US Dollars dinner per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 guests(minimum 2 days) – 350 US Dollars per day
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)