Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Serengeti National Park | Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Accommodation Rates | Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Room Prices | Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Activities | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Affordable Accommodation in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Accommodation
Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge is a luxury safari accommodation located in Central Serengeti on the slopes of a hill with fantastic main migration reason areas. The Seronera River provides a constant water source for residents and visiting wildlife.
From Arusha, the lodge is situated approximately 6 hours by road and 80 km from Seronera Airstrip which is the closest airstrip to the lodge. Scheduled and charter flights are available to and from Arusha, Manyara, and Zanzibar. The lodge can be accessed via 30 minutes’ road transfer from the Serengeti’s Seronera airstrip.
This camp is strategically located to ensure that all areas of the Serengeti are within reach of our guests, including legendary locations like the famous Maasai kopjes, the Museum of Olduvai Gorge, Seronera, and the Grumeti River.
It has been designed with a modern African decorative style that creates a fresh and bright atmosphere, but is very cozy and with the right amount of luxury. Guests can attend the show of the Great Migration from the comfort of their tents.
Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge has 25 elegant tents built on a raised wood platform with en-suite facilities and an outside shower. Each tent is a private terrace from which to enjoy the landscape and the environment.
The family tent consists of two tents interconnected and a shared bathroom and private porch. The rooms have spectacular views from where you can enjoy a breathtaking sunrise.
The main building includes a lounge and dining room with a large terrace overlooking the Serengeti plains. The premises includes an area to relax with comfortable sofas, outside and inside the restaurant and a swimming pool. In the evening a campfire is lit and guests can enjoy a cocktail whilst watching the sun go down.
Activities available from Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge include; Game Drives, Hot Air Balloon Safari, Walking safaris, Swimming, witnessing the Migration at Serengeti National Park, Visit ethnic groups, Gym, Birding, Bush Meals & drinks, Nature walks, etc.
Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Serengeti National Park Accommodation Rates
Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Serengeti National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full board basis( 3 meals per day) + Drinking water, Tea & Coffee & Other drinks (water & soft drinks, local beers, and house wines)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||530 US Dollars||730 US Dollars||950 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||385 US Dollars||535 US Dollars||
700 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||530 US Dollars||730 US Dollars||950 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||455 US Dollars||640 US Dollars||
825 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||530 US Dollars||730 US Dollars||
950 US Dollars
* Birthday cake – 35 US Dollars
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars for picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars for lunch, and 20 US Dollars for dinner per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 travelers (minimum 3 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 3 days booking is required
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)
* Special Camping fees (Conservation Fees) – 71 US Dollars per adult per night & 11.8 US Dollars per child (2-15.99 years) per night, VAT inclusive. These fees can be changed at any time by Serengeti National Park