Kusini Cottage Kusini Beach Cottages Galu Kinondo Beach Mombasa | Kusini Beach Cottages Diani Beach | Galu Kinondo Beach Accommodation | Mombasa South Coast Cottages | Kusini Cottages Galu Beach | Galu Hotels | Galu Beach Houses | Kusini Beach Cottages Rates | Galu Beach Accommodation | Diani Cottages | Ukunda Beach Cottages | Diani Beach Villas | Diani Beach Cottages | Diani Beach Holiday Homes | Mombasa Cottages | Mombasa South Coast Accommodation
Kusini Cottage is a self-catering cottage located within the Kusini Beach Cottages Galu, a small tourist complex built on the white sand beaches of Galu Kinondo. The cottage is about 54 kilometers from Moi International Airport and is built with coral bricks and makuti on the right in front of the Indian ocean.
Its name in Swahili means “WINDS” from the South, this marine current brings cooler winds blowing from the southern parts of Africa. Built on the ground floor in front of the ocean, this cottage is perfect for families with children.
The cottage consists of 2 bedroom self-contained, although can fit an extra bed. Its big kitchen is annexed to the bedroom area and veranda and it’s perfectly equipped, its en suite bedrooms have direct access to the garden.
The rent of the cottage is per night on Self Catering (clients provide their own food and drinks), and it includes an expert chef and a waiter (who also take care of and clean the cottage and rooms).
Pepo Cottage Kusini Beach Cottages Galu Kinondo Beach Mombasa has an outdoor pool with sunbeds on the terrace. There are also barbecue facilities, tennis courts, well-manicured gardens, and a sun terrace.
Activities in Kusini Cottage Kusini Beach Cottages Galu Kinondo Beach Mombasa include; Deep-sea fishing, Sailing/fishing with local boats (catamarans/dhows), Quads excursions, Kite surfing / Windsurfing, Diving, Restaurants, and Bars / Discos along Diani Beach & Tennis Court
Areas of interest near the cottage include Wasini Island, Mombasa Island, Day trip to Mombasa (Fort Jesus), Day trip (or ½ day) to Wasini Island, Shimba Hills National Reserve, and Visit the Colubus Trust Forest.
Kusini Cottage Kusini Beach Cottages Accommodation Prices
Kusini Cottage Kusini Beach Cottages Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a self-catering basis + a personal chef and a room steward/waiter
|2 standard rooms
4 guests (max. 5)
|Fully equipped kitchen, private terrace,
all rooms en suite, with ocean views.
* Check-In Time: 1 PM
* Check-Out Time: 10 AM
* Day use of cottage 50% published rates
* Personal Chef overtime is paid at 200 Kenya Shillings per hour
* Room Stewart/waiter overtime is paid at 150 Kenya Shillings hour
* Full Board, bed & breakfast, and Half board….can be offered upon request
* Easter surcharge per cottage per night (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) 2,000 Kenya Shillings for 1 & 2 bedrooms and 4,000 Kenya Shillings for the rest
* Extra bed will be charged at 3,000 Kenya Shillings per night for adults and 2,000 Kenya Shillings for children above 2 years/below 13 years
* Lunch – 12:30 to 15:00
* Dinner – 18:30 to 21:30
* Breakfast – 08:00 to 10:30
* Water sports
* Child friendly
* Taxi transfers
* Beach bonfires
* Fully furnished
* Seafront property
* Generator on site
* All linen provided
* Private and exclusive
* All bedrooms en-suite
* Kitchens fully equipped
* Infinitive swimming pool
* Free WIFI internet access
* All cottages with ocean views
* We are able to provide nannies
* Accommodation on self-catering
* Shopping service for food and beverage
* Personal chef and room steward inclusive
* Kayaks for your own delight free of charge
* Beautiful gardens visited by endemic colobus monkey
* Upon request, we can get the freshest oysters and clams
* The pool bar can be set for you at a small fee (your own drinks)
* Tennis lessons (fees apply depending on the number of students)
* Tennis court (FREE of charge, we provide tennis rackets and tennis balls)
* Beach Tennis (FREE of charge, we provide tennis rackets and tennis balls)
* Seafood and fresh fish guaranteed –offered by local fishermen at your doorstep