Lahia Tented Lodge Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Lahia Tented Lodge Accommodation Rates | Lahia Tented Lodge Room Prices | Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Campsites | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Lahia Tented Lodge is strategically located at the top of a hill overlooking Central Serengeti with views towards Western Serengeti, within reach of mythical locations such as the famous kopjes masais, the museum at the Olduvai gorge, Seronera valley, and the Grumeti river.
Arusha is approximately 305 km from Seronera. The journey by road from Arusha takes about 5-6 hours and 50 minutes by air. Various charter companies have daily flights to and from Arusha to different airstrips in Serengeti.
Not only is Lahia perfectly situated on the path of the Wildebeest Migration, but it’s also within reach of incredible locations like the famous Maasai Kopjes (home to rare reedbucks and one of the Serengeti’s most legendary lion prides).
The game-rich Seronera Valley with its big cats and the museum at the Olduvai Gorge is one of the most important paleoanthropological sites in the world.
The lodge has 25 tents(Suite Room & Interconnected Rooms). Each tent has its private terrace from which guests can enjoy the landscape and the surroundings. The tents are built on raised wood platforms with en-suite facilities and an outdoor shower. The family room consists of two interconnected rooms.
Lahia Tented Lodge has a main building situated on top of a hill with 360-degree views of the spectacular landscape. The premises include an area to relax with comfortable sofas, an outdoor and indoor restaurant, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Every evening campfire is lit and guests can enjoy the sunset with drinks and appetizers. It has been decorated in a modern African style creating a fresh and bright atmosphere, cozy, but with a touch of luxury. Guests can observe the Great Migration spectacle from the comfort of their tents.
Activities at Lahia Tented Lodge include; Game Drives, Hot Air Balloon Safari, Walking safaris, Swimming, Migration, visiting ethnic groups, Birding, Bush Meals & drinks, Nature walks, etc.
Lahia Tented Lodge Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Lahia Tented Lodge Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full board basis (3 meals per day) + Drinking water, Tea & Coffee & Other drinks (water & soft drinks, local beers, and house wines)
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||450 US Dollars||630 US Dollars||810 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||305 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||
560 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||450 US Dollars||630 US Dollars||810 US Dollars|
1st Nov 2022
|15th Dec 2022||375 US Dollars||530 US Dollars||690 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2022||31st Dec 2022||450 US Dollars||630 US Dollars||
810 US Dollars
* Birthday cake – 35 US Dollars
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars for picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars for lunch, and 20 US Dollars for dinner per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 travelers (minimum 3 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 3 days booking is required
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)
* Special Camping fees (Conservation Fees) – 71 US Dollars per adult per night & 11.8 US Dollars per child (2-15.99 years) per night, VAT inclusive. These fees can be changed at any time by Serengeti National Park