Laikipia Wilderness Camp Laikipia | Laikipia Wilderness Laikipia | Laikipia Safari Accommodation | Laikipia Lodges | Nanyuki Camping Sites | Laikipia Safari Camps | Nanyuki Accommodation | Nanyuki Hotels | Nanyuki Camps | Laikipia Wilderness Wildlife Camp | Bookings for Laikipia Wilderness Camp | Laikipia Ranches | Laikipia Kenya Lodges | Laikipia Ranches Lodges | Laikipia Wilderness Camp Prices | Activities in Laikipia | Laikipia Accommodation
Laikipia Wilderness Camp Laikipia is located in the Laikipia in the most beautiful corners of northern Kenya. The camp is a small intimate safari camp situated on a kopje overlooking the Ewaso Njiro River Valley.
The camp is a 5-hour drive from Nairobi. Flights from Nairobi land in Nanyuki Airstrip followed by a 2-hour transfer to the camp. There are just 5 guest tents – each built on a platform with a private veranda. Behind each tent is an en suite bathroom that is partially open to the skies allowing you to shower under the stars.
Hot and cold running water offers just that little bit of extra comfort in the bush. The en-suite bathrooms at the back of the tents are partly open at the top to shower underneath the African skies but accord full privacy.
Each tent is furnished with bedside tables and lamps, storage shelves, and verandah with wicker chairs. Two sides of the tent have netted windows and guests can enter it through the front flaps that can be rolled back.
Some tents are close together specifically for families and all tents can comfortably sleep three people. There is a family tent with a double and two singles for families with younger children.
The large mess tent is the central reception area with a dining room, sitting room, and library. Guests may also enjoy their meals or just relax in the open veranda on a wooden deck or around the campfire under the stars.
Laikipia is home to elephants, giraffes, hippo, Grevy’s zebra, leopards, wild dogs, lions, striped and spotted hyenas, aardwolf, aardvark, and over 280 species of birds.
Laikipia Wilderness Camp Laikipia includes bird watching, walking safaris, Samburu village visits, day game drives, night game drives, rock climbing, tubing, and fishing. Guests can also enjoy swimming, Wild Dogs tracking, and fly-camping under the stars.
Laikipia Wilderness Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Laikipia Wilderness Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full Board Accommodation + Local drinks + Laundry & Fly-Camping + Activities including game drives, night drives, walking, wild dog tracking, fly-camping + Fishing + Rafting (when water levels permit) + Bush meals + No extra charge on late departure
|Dates To||Single Room
5 to 11 Years
12 to 17 Years
|1st Jan 2021||28th Feb 2021||620 US Dollars||1,240 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
1st Mar 2021
|30th Jun 2021||540 US Dollars||1,080 US Dollars||290 US Dollars||410 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Oct 2021||620 US Dollars||1,240 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
1st Nov 2021
|14th Dec 2021||540 US Dollars||1,080 US Dollars||290 US Dollars||410 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2021||31st Dec 2021||620 US Dollars||1,240 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
* Minimum Stay: 1 Night
* Excluded in the rates are village visits, airstrip transfers, and staff tips
* Private Use of Vehicle 300 US Dollars per day. (4 Guests Maximum)
* Children Aged 4.99 Years are free of charge but by special arrangement
* Children Aged 12 Years to 17 Years of age Kindly request rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Conservation fee 120 US Dollars per adult, 90 US Dollars per teenager, and 60 US Dollars per child
* Airstrip Transfers: For Private Charters use Sosian airstrip (30 Minutes) 100 US Dollars per vehicle
* Airstrip Transfers: Loisaba (1 Hour 15 Minutes) and Nanyuki (1 Hour 30 Minutes) 200 US Dollars per vehicle up to 7 passengers
* Christmas Supplement of 50 US Dollars per adult per night, 35 US Dollars per teen, 25 US Dollars per child for Dec 24th – Jan 1st
* Road Transfers from Nairobi: 1 – 4 Guests 300 US Dollars per estate car OR 1 – 4 Guests 400 US Dollars per Rav 4/ Prado 4 – 7 Guests 450 US Dollars per Land cruiser (4.5/ 5 hours drive traffic depending)
Laikipia Wilderness Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude:
* Village visits ($100 per group up to 6 pax), airstrip transfers