Lake Burunge Tented Camp Tarangire National Park
Lake Burunge Tented Lodge is a tented safari accommodation situated on the banks of Lake Burunge, within a 25,000-foot natural protection area managed by the Mbugwe tribe since 2003.
The camp is only 20-minute to Tarangire National Park and 10 minutes from the park entrance known as Sangaiwe. Because the camp is strategically located in the natural corridor between Manyara and Tarangire, so the spectacle of the migration it’s guaranteed.
From Arusha, the lodge is 134 km away and can easily be reached by both air and road, approximately 2 hours from Arusha By Road. Flights take approximately 25 minutes & It’s possible to connect with flights to and from Serengeti and Zanzibar.
Lake Burunge Tented Camp Tarangire National Park has 30 Tents and 10 Bungalows ( Consisting of Suite Rooms & Interconnected Rooms). Each tent at the Lake Burunge Tented Lodge is built over a wood platform with a terrace.
The lodge has a main building raised on a wood and concrete platform, with extraordinary views of the Tarangire National Park and to Lake Burunge, that includes an area to relax with comfortable sofas, outside and inside dining, and a swimming pool.
From the elegant wooden central platform where the Lake Burunge Tented Lodge restaurant stands it’s possible to watch the lakeshore waiting for the animals that come to drink there. Weather permitting dinner will be served outside under the stars.
Activities at Lake Burunge Tented Lodge include; a Nature Walk, Private Sundowner, Swimming, Visit to Ethnic groups, Bush Meals, Games drives, etc. Every evening a campfire is lit and guests can enjoy the sunset with drinks and appetizers.
Lake Burunge Tented Camp Tarangire National Park Accommodation Rates
Lake Burunge Tented Camp Tarangire National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full board basis(3 meals per day) + Drinking water + Tea & Coffee
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||170 US Dollars||225 US Dollars||290 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||115 US Dollars||155 US Dollars||
200 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||170 US Dollars||225 US Dollars||290 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||140 US Dollars||190 US Dollars||
240 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||170 US Dollars||225 US Dollars||
290 US Dollars
* Birthday cake – 30 US Dollars
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20 US Dollars per person
* Honeymoon package – including a bottle of wine + fruit basket – 50 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars lunch, 20 US Dollars dinner per person
* Private sundowner, including one alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink and bites – 35 US Dollars per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 guests (minimum 2 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 2 days
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)
* Wildlife Management Areas – 29.5 US Dollars per adult per night, 23.6 US Dollars per child per night & 5 US Dollars per vehicle, per day