Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania full-day safari | Full-Day Lake Manyara National Park Tour | Tanzania Day Trips | Lake Manyara National Park Day Trip Tanzania | 1 Day Tour to Lake Manyara National Park | Lake Manyara National Park Location Arusha Day Trips | Lake Manyara National Park Day Actvities | Lake Manyara National Park best time to go on safari | Lake Manyara National Park Accommodation | Lake Manyara National Park Hotels Lodges | Lake Manyara Day Tour | Lake Manyara Day Trip Safari | Arusha Day Tours
Lake Manyara National Park Day Trip Highlights
* Scenic Park of Tanzania
* Great site for birdwatchers, with over 400 bird species
* Wilderness trip into the Rift Valley with impressive geology
* Abundance of wildlife including Lions, Leopards and Hippos
* Lush jungle-like groundwater forest with Baboons and Monkeys
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Itinerary
0730 Hours: Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip departs after breakfast at your hotel/ residence in Arusha or Moshi. We pick you up and depart by road to Lake Manyara National Park.
1030 Hours: We arrive at the park and proceed on a game drive. This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
1300 Hours: Picnic Lunch is served at Msasa Picnic site which affords fabulous views of the lake. Following lunch, we’ll have an afternoon game viewing in the park searching for the diverse flora and fauna of the park. There are some 350 different bird species in the park.
1600 Hours: Late in the afternoon drive back to Arusha and drop off at your Hotel.
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Prices
Lake Manyara National Park 1-Day Trip Rates Includes:
Price per person + Picnic Lunch Box + Game driving safari at Lake Manyara National Park + Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha and drop-off to your hotel + All park entry fees, service charge, and taxes for Lake Manyara National Park & Professional English-speaking guides. All are experts in African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 3 to 11 Years|
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* The distance from Arusha is 120 km while from Moshi is 190 kilometers
* Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip departing from the town of Moshi will attract an extra charge
* Mto wa Mbu Village is the entry port to Lake Manyara National Park; We can offer you a cultural tour of the Village on request at an extra cost
Lake Manyara National Park 1-Day Trip Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers Insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares, and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)