Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp Tanzania | Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp Rates | Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp Room Prices | Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania | Lake Manyara Safari Lodge | Lake Manyara Campsites | Lake Manyara National Park Safari Camps | Lake Manyara Luxury Lodge | Lake Manyara Budget Camps | Lake Manyara Mid Range Hotels | Best Lake Manyara Accommodations | Tanzania Safari Lodges Camps Hotels | Lake Manyara Hotels | Places to Stay in Lake Manyara | Lake Manyara Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Lake Manyara Tortillis Camp is a mid-range accommodation facility located in the heart of Lake Manyara national park, just 17 km from the park entrance. Arusha to Lake Manyara Main Gate is 130 km (2 hours drive).
Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp is made up of an impressive row of fully furnished tents sitting proudly at the foot of the Great African Rift Valley Escarpment, perfectly appointed to gaze over the vast expanse of Lake Manyara.
It’s easy to succumb to the enticing sofa and chair in an exclusive game-watching area in your tent, serene space to sit back and marvel at the birds dancing over the lake or a troop of elephants passing by.
The Camp consists of 10 tented safari tents. Tent Facilities include; Wifi, sockets, Radio calls, Hot & Cool Water, Insect Repellent & Air Freshener, Toiletries, Ensuite Toilet, and Mosquito Net. The Tarangire Tortilis Camp is beyond comfortable, it is a glorious place to spend time between activities.
Each of the 10 tents is furnished with comfortable king-size or twin beds and has its own bathroom (with shower, sink, toilet), and is completely illuminated by solar lights. Restaurant: The lodge consists of a main lounge and dining area offering ample seating. The chef prepares a selection of fresh, seasonal dishes.
Activities available at Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp include; game drives, guided walks, night drives, bush lunch or dinner, Biking, or walking safari with sundowners at Lake Manyara. Village tour with a guide through Mto Wa Mbu, early morning bird walk, forest walks.
Expect to hear the roaring of lions and to receive visits from hyenas and buffalo. Bird lovers, feast your eyes on the many species of migratory storks, ibis, and pelicans, as well as over 90 more species including thousands of flamingoes which have made the lake their home for much of the year along with eagles, hornbills, kingfishers, and weavers.
Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation Based on Full board (Dinner / Breakfast / Lunch or Picnic lunch box) + Tea and coffee during meals + Value Added Tax & Bed Levy
|Dates To||Single Tent
|Double/ Twin Tent (2 Guests)||
1st Jan 2022
|28th Feb 2022||180 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||430 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2022||31st May 2022||150 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||
390 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|30th Jun 2022||180 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||430 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||240 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||
540 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|15th Dec 2022||150 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||390 US Dollars|
16th Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||240 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||
540 US Dollars
* Private Breakfast under Tortilis Acacia – 25 US Dollars per person
* Private Lunch or Dinner under Tortilis Acacia – 35 US Dollars per person/per meal
* Easter, Christmas, and New Year Supplement – A supplement of 20 US Dollars per person/ per night
* The single rent rate is applicable for the first 2 rooms per booking, any extra single room will be charged additional 100 US Dollars on the single room rate
* Sundowner activity can be arranged at a cost of 35 US Dollars per person. Includes: Bottle of Non-Alcoholic Champagne & Snacks. Excludes Ranger fees and Park fees
* Children above 12 years will be charged the full adult rate
* Children under 3 years sharing with adults free of charge
* Children under 12 years are not allowed to stay alone in a tent
* Child between 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate
* 2 Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults, each child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate
* Child between 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 adult, the child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate and the adult will pay the single room rate
* 2 Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 adult, each child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate and the adult will pay the single room rate
Extra Meals, Drinks and Hamper charges:
* Cake – 30 US Dollars per group
* Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Picnic lunch box – 25 US Dollars per person
* Lunch for pass – 40 US Dollars per person (booking needs to be done 14 days prior to arrival)
* A bottle of Non-alcoholic Champagne can be arranged at an extra cost of 25 US Dollars per bottle
* If guests opt for a warm lunch instead of the picnic lunchbox, there will be an extra cost of 20 US Dollars per hamper
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Camping fee
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Excludes Park entry fee and activity fees
* Game drives and excursions from the camp
* All WMA (Wildlife Management Area) Fees
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* Sodas, Wines, Champagne, Spirit, Local Beer, and Water
* Drinks and beverages served from the bar and restaurant
* Transportation, airport, and flight taxes. Transfers to and from the camp